Sequel: Unreadable
Status: Finished! :)

Tell Me This Then

Her Anxiety

His even breaths tickle her neck but she doesn't mind and instead pushes herself closer towards his body. The warmth radiating off him gives Leisha a sense of comfort. In that moment, she never wants to let go. She begins humming not thinking of waking the boy up.

The noise instantly stops as she feels something smooth on her shoulder. Her body freezes and she clutches onto his arms trying to wiggle out of his grasp. He merely tightens his arms around her. "Morning," he mumbles.

She calms down but still feels uneasy with his lips placed against her skin. Yes, she has kissed Liam on the mouth but that was only to distract him from his date. This...this is something more intimate. This is what scares Leisha.

"Are you ok?" he asks.

She nods slipping into a panic mode. Her current position, basically spooning with her friend, does nothing and only makes the situation difficult.

Leisha eventually manages to slide out of his grip then sets her feet onto the carpeted floor, trying to even out her thoughts.

This was a bad idea and she knew it ever since she stepped inside the apartment. But where else could she stay for the night? Yvette was upset with her, over what, she still doesn't know. Leisha didn't want to stay under the same roof while her sister was being moody.

She stands up only to start pacing. Liam folds the blanket off himself and stares intently at the anxious girl. "What's wrong Lish?" He wonders if he's done something wrong.

The girl shakes her head ignoring his attempts to make her confess. Taking a risk, she peeks at his figure almost immediately snapping her eyes away at the sight of his revealed torso.

A knock on the door captures the duo's attention and Leisha is overjoyed when Louis steps into the room. His expression shows shock then mischief. "Oh...I see what's going on."

Even though what the blue eyed boy is accusing them of is false, the blush wouldn't stop creeping onto her cheeks. "Lou?" the boy still on the bed asks. "Please don't think that way."

Louis gives a sigh before stepping out again. "If I find out if it's the last thing I do!"

Liam chuckles at his best friend's immaturity. "Leisha what's wrong? Are you worried that-come on, we didn't do anything. I know I said I wouldn't sleep on the bed but it was cold and-"

"Shut up," Leisha silences him. "Why did you...did you kiss me?" He starts shaking away her curiosity then she speaks again. "Did you kiss my shoulder?"

His eyes widen. "Oh yeah, sorry. I didn't mean to...well I did but it was rude of me not to- I fancy you okay?" He blurts out not able to find any other excuse. He curses underneath a breath knowing he's just ruined something good.

Leisha stares at him for a few moments before storming out of the room. No, not possible, she thinks.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dun dun duuhhhhhhh! What do you think? :)