Sequel: Unreadable
Status: Finished! :)

Tell Me This Then

Her Ignorance

Her eyelids slowly fall into place as she sets down the cup of cappuccino, which is full of caffeine making her wonder why it isn't taking effect, smirking because the professor hasn't yet noticed. She blinks several times hoping for some miracle.

The cup spins between her hands and almost topple over. A gasp escapes her lips and she grips the coffee tighter. Each of her classmates are now staring, amused at the incident.

"Miss Redfern," the teacher says, "since when does our school allow liquid in classrooms?"

Leisha clenches her jaw irritated by the fact that he had used her last name. "Never sir," she replies. A smart comment tickles the back of her throat but the swallows it down.

The professor smiles. "Well then I think we all know what you should do then."

Most of her fellow students snicker beginning small conversations as she stands up collecting the cup. Leisha faces the other direction to roll her eyes before walking to the teacher's desk. She places it in front of him, giving a fake smile before walking back to her seat.

The remaining fifteen minutes of the period seems like a turtle swimming - on the highway. Leisha forces herself to stay awake by pinching different parts of her arm.

She begins to regret attending classes today, she regrets only having four hours of sleep, she regrets not persuading herself to slip into bed earlier. However she knows even if she did that, she still would've lay down, eyes plastered on the ceiling, body unmoving but her thoughts the complete opposite.

The class is eventually dismissed and she impatiently waits for her friend to gather all belongings. "So...a certain pain in your mind lately?" Leisha slaps her, the same frown deepening even further. "No pun intended."

"Don't screw with me you tosser."

Desiree laughs. "So the famous sexy member has captured your heart."

"Ugh," Leisha groans pausing to lean against the nearest wall. "I don't.." She pinches the bridge of her nose, eyes shut tightly. "Des, I don't wanna talk about it."

She sighs not bothering to argue with the sad looking girl in grit of her. "Oh, okay that's fine. Please don't be mad at me, I just miss the old Lish."

The smile returns onto her lips. "That's bollocks, Desiree."

"Your attitude is bollocks, Leisha."

She can't create a reasonable argument to out forth into their banter and she's too tired to even try digging deeper. Leisha admits that it's true, that her thoughts last night may affect her attitude for a while.

That, is why Leisha Redfern chooses to avoid amything the slight bit related to him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry of it isn't that good :/ I went to a party and came home late. Next update will be better, I hope.