Status: Complete! :)

The Alphabet Challenge

P is for Princess

"I'll do it if you do it"
The moment those words left Alex's mouth he knew that he was screwed. There was no way of getting out of this one now.

Matt nodded eagerly and grabbed Alex's hand pulling him towards the princess section if the very large Disney store that they were in. Alex hung his head in shame of what he was about to do and prayed that no one recognized him here.

He didn't even notice Matt pulling various costumes from the racks and holding them up in front of Alex to check the size. He didn't notice Matt paying for the costumes either. But what he DID notice was the look of excitement on his boyfriends face as they pulled up at the hotel.

They made their way up to the room unharmed and soon Matt was pushing Alex into the bathroom and throwing a costume in his direction as he started to strip.

Fifteen minutes of swearing, pulling of material and disbelief later and there Alex was. Standing in a hotel room in California, with his boyfriend who was dressed as Cinderella while he was dressed as Snow White.

God Matt was lucky he loved him.

A few quick photos later and Alex was pulling off the costume and throwing it to the floor. Declaring that he was never going to wear a dress ever again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ten more to go! :)

16/26