Status: Complete! :)

The Alphabet Challenge

R is for Ramen

"Flyzik!" Yelled Alex down the bus "Entertain me!"
Matt sighed before calling back "I can't right now Alex, get Jack to entertain you!"
Alex then appeared at Matt's side, making him jump.

"But Jack's watching Home Alone with Zack" Alex pouted
"Well then why don't you watch it with him?" suggested Alex and he frowned before climbing into Matt's lap
"No" said Alex "I want to see what you're doing"
"I'm doing work for the tour"
"You're always working while we'er on tour"
"That's because it's my job Alex"
"You're not being any fun"
"I wasn't aware that I was any fun in the first place" snapped Matt before pushing Alex off of his lap "Now go away!"

Alex yelped as he hit the ground before getting up and silently walking away from Matt who just sighed and went back to his work.

#

A few hours later when Matt had finished doing whatever tour managers do for the day he felt bad about what he said to Alex.
He walked into the back louge and saw Alex cuddled up in Rian's lap. Rian saw him and raised an eyebrow as if to say 'What did you do now?'
Matt sighed before heading back to the front of the bus . . . How was he going to make it up to the younger boy?

Suddenly he had an idea. He quickly made a cup of Ramen noodles for him and headed back to the lounge and gave them to the boy with a wink.

Alex just smiled and ate his noodles quietly "You're forgiven"
♠ ♠ ♠
18/26