Status: Complete! :)

The Alphabet Challenge

B is for Bubble Baths

Zack slid his key card into the door of his and Jack's hotel room and heard the click of the door before he pushed it open. He had just come back from the gym and his boyfriend was no where to be found.

'Oh well' thought Zack 'He's probably with Alex, I'll just shower and I'll find him after'

He dropped his clothes on he floor next to their big queen sized bed and grabbed some clean ones from his suitcase that he had dumped next to the door on arrival.

He headed into the bathroom and dumped his clothes on top of the toilet before turning around to find none other than his boyfriend. Jack Barakat. Sitting up to his shoulders in the hotel rooms bath which by the looks of things was filled with bubbles.

"Hello" said Jack cheerfully "I didn't hear you get back"
Zack just shrugged and smiled at Jack who patted the water in front of him.
"Join me"

Zack looked at him, confused. Did he mean what Zack thought he meant? Sure they had seem each other naked before but he wanted to bath together? Sometimes Zack didn't understand how Jack's brain worked.

"Please?"
Zack couldnt resist the look that was thrown his way so he pulled off his clothes and climbed into the water as quickly as possible. Hissing as the hot water hit his skin.

"Isn't it relaxing?" asked Jack "I just love bubble baths"
Zack just looked at his boyfriend on the other side of the surprisingly large bath and smiled.

He reached out to Jack who put his hands in Zack's and then pulled him so they he was right in front of him, almost sitting in his lap. Jack just laughed at him.

"I love you" whispered Zack, kissing Jack's nose
"I love you too" whispered Jack
♠ ♠ ♠
Wasn't really sure how to end this . . .

2/26