Status: Complete! :)

The Alphabet Challenge

E is for Ex-girlfriend

"Selena I told you I've moved on, you should too" said Justin for what felt like the fiftieth time
"I don't believe you Justin" said Selena Gomez, Justin's very own ex-girlfriend "We were in love, you don't just get over that"
"Then maybe we weren't in love" said Justin

Selena's hand whipped across Justin's face before anyone could stop it "How dare you tell me that we wern't in love" she raged "I know how I feel about you!"
"Well then I'm sorry because I don't feel the same" said Justin

Selena's head fell and she took a couple of deep breaths before she raised her head to look at Justin with tears in her eyes, threatening to fall. "Who is she then?"

"Umm" said Justin "It's not exactly a she"
"You broke up with me for a GUY?" she exclaimed and Justin winced
"I didn't break up with you for him, I broke up with you because we grew apart. THEN I started dating Oli" said Justin calmly Before getting a mischievous glint in his eye "Want to see a photo?"

Selena nodded eagerly "I want to see what my new gay BFF's boyfriend looks like" Justin laughed and typed 'Oli Sykes' into google on his phone before selecting his favourite photo and showing Selena.

She took one look at the photo and her mouth fell open in shock. She looked up at Justin and saw nothing but amusement on his face as he took in her reaction. She decided that he had to be playing a trick on her so she picked up her bag and stormed over to the door.
"I expect you to call me when you decide this isn't funny anymore" she said before leaving and slamming the door after her.

Justin never called her. But he did send a picture of him and Oli kissing to her. He never got a reply.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for my horrible spelling :/

5/26