Status: Complete! :)

The Alphabet Challenge

G is for Glee

"DON'T STOP BELIEVING" sang Jack, slightly off key and as loud as his lungs would let him
"Jack I swear if you do not turn off that stupid tv show right now I will make you sleep on the couch for the next week!" yelled Alex from his study, he was trying to write song for their new album, with no help whatsoever from his boyfriend who had decided to entertain himself by watching countless episodes of 'Glee' all morning.

Jack ran up to Alex in the study "But Alex" he whined "I need to find out who Quinn chooses! Will it be Finn or Puck?"
Alex groaned and let his head fall onto the table. What kind of names were Quinn and Finn anyway? And why did Jack suddenly are so much? He'd never watched this show before this morning.

Jack put his hands on Alex's back, not liking it when he was upset and rubbed in a small circle.
"Maybe you should take a break?" Suggested Jack softly "We can watch one last episode together?"

Alex groaned again and sighed "Only" he said "If you promise to turn it off after, ok?" he grabbed Jack's hand as he tried to protest and looked him in the eyes, pleading with him.

"Ok" Jack agreed and grabbed Alex's hand and pulled him up out of his chair and down into the lounge room where he was met with the sounds of the 'Glee' theme song filling the air.

Alex sighed as he settled into the couch next to Jack, this was going to be the longest 45 minutes ever.
♠ ♠ ♠
7/26