Status: Complete! :)

The Alphabet Challenge

H is for Homophobia

Justin slammed the door to his room and collapsed onto the bed, his body trembling from the force of his sobs.
Why couldn't his mother just accept him? Why couldn't she understand?

His phone rang and he pulled it from his pocket 'Oli' glowed on the screen in front of him and he smiled before wiping his tears and answering the phone. Oli would understand.
"Hello" he answered quietly
"Hello" said Oli cheerfully before pausing "What's wrong?"
"N-nothing" Stuttered Justin, He didn't want Oli to worry about him, he was on tour! He should be living it up and partying! Not worrying about poor Justin and problems that probably aren't even that bad.

"Why are you lying?" asked Oli "I'm going to worry about you even more if you don't tell me"
"It's mu mum" Just said "She wants to send me away"
"Send you where?"
"To some Christian camp"
"Why? How long will you be gone?" Oli began to Panic

"Because she said I'm a freak" Justin broke down into sobs again "She said that we weren't allowed to be together"
"She can't tell you what to do" growled Oli "She can't tell you how you feel" he said softer, trying to calm Justin down before he did something stupid

"I love you Oli, so much" whispered Justin "I can't just let her take you away from me"
"I love you too" said Oli "Now, here's what we're going to do . . ."

Justin smiled, He was going to escape.
♠ ♠ ♠
8/26