Status: Complete! :)

The Alphabet Challenge

I is for Innocent

As soon as the plane landed, Justin was off and running. Searching desperately through the crowd for a familiar face. The face he had been dying to see for months but couldn't because the man was on tour. The face of his boyfriend, Oli.

"Justin!" A voice called and Justin turned to his left and there he was. Justin took off running and Launched himself at the older man, wrapping his arms around his neck and his legs around his waist, clinging onto him like a monkey.
"I missed you" mumbled Justin into the older man's neck
"I'm glad you're here" said Oli "I'm glad you're safe"
"I wouldn't be if you hadn't of helped me get out" said Justin as Oli helped him back onto his feet.

Oli grabbed his hand and helped into a taxi that took them to the venue where Bring Me The Horizon would be playing that night. Oli helped Justin onto the bus and he waved hello to the rest of the band before he was pulled into Oli's bunk. which was so small that they were pressed close together to stop either one of them from falling out.

"Hello" squeaked Justin
"Hey there" said Oli before pressing a kiss to his lips "I missed this" he said and Justin frowned at him "I missed you too of course"
"Good" said Justin before leaning in for another kiss.

Because the two boys hadn't seen each other for a few months, things soon got heated and soon Justin felt something pressing against his thigh. And he was sure that it wasn't Oli's keys. He pulled away with a blush and tried to move away from it without falling out of the bunk.

Oli just laughed at him and ruffled his hair "Oh Justin" he said "You're not going to stay innocent for much longer living on this bus"
♠ ♠ ♠
9/26