Status: finished.

Love Always, Harry

nine; marvel

Anne Cox was more than welcoming when Marvel showed up at her doorstep with just a duffel bag of her clothes and sketchpad under her arm. She ushered the girl in, told Gemma, Harry's sister, to go make some tea, which Marvel told her she didn't have to do that, but Gemma herself insisted, and Marvel was sat down in the Styles' sitting room just a few moments later.

Marvel thanked Gemma for the tea, her hands shaking, but she held on tightly nonetheless, and set it down on the coffee table after she took a polite sip. Anne and Gemma were patiently waiting for her to tell them about why she was there, after almost a year and a half of not visiting or calling. Marvel felt terrible about that. She loved Harry's family, she really did, and had gotten along great with them when she first met them. And then she didn't even talk to them for a near year and a half.

Marvel bit her quivering lip and ended up blurting it all out; spilling every feeling she had felt about their family member. Anne gave her the box of tissues, and Gemma was quick to go over and rub the girl's bad to calm her down a bit. Marvel couldn't have been more grateful.

"And then Willow, my sister, tells me she knew about the letters, too," Marvel squeaked, wiping at her eyes. She didn't care about her makeup. It was messed up from crying at her house, and even more so crying now. Nothing would fix it except for a good wash. "I can't believe my family."

"Oh, honey, we're so sorry," Anne said sadly. Marvel didn't even care about the pity in her eyes. Just focused on breathing correctly. Inhale. Exhale. Inhale. Exhale.

"I don't know what to do anymore. He. He probably thinks I've just given up on him since I haven't written back," Marvel continued, all the possibilities rushing through her mind. All the worst case scenarios were overpowering her head, and Marvel cried harder. She couldn't imagine Harry just giving up on her because he thought she gave up on him. "I can't call him. I don't know what I'd say. I'd freeze and just hang up."

"It's his last week on tour, too, so ya can't even write him. It'd never get to him in time," Gemma said softly, still rubbing circles on the crying girl's back. Marvel always loved Gemma, and knew Gemma felt the same way about her. The two had instantly clicked the second they met, and Marvel was always glad to have a girl to talk to when the boys' presence got a bit much. It was nice to have a girl around for a while. Gemma was the sister Marvel always wanted.

The three sat in silence, trying to think of some way she could talk to Harry before he just came home and gave up.

Then, not too late, Anne perked up, a soft smile on her face. "I've got the grandest idea."
♠ ♠ ♠
ugh, the next chapter, i have so many feels for it. what do you think Harry's mom's plan is? hm? guess in the comments, I really wanna know how you guys think this is going to turn out!

I need your help: Okay, so I was browsing the fics today, and I came across this Harry one, and I only read the description of it, which was basically about this girl who was anorexic or bulimic and Harry was trying to help her out, but then he started caring about his weight too, and that he really tried not to care about it.

BUT THEN I ACCIDENTALLY CLICKED OUT OF IT AND I DON'T KNOW THE NAME OF IT AND I CAN'T FIND IT IN MY HISTORY, so if you could please help me, I'll be eternally grateful, honest.

Feedback was wonderful as always, thank you so much (:

My last first day of school was today SENIOOOOORRRR, yeah buddy. Did any of you start today?

let's all appreciate louis in this gif set:
Image Image

Love always,
Marley