Status: finished.

Love Always, Harry

ten; harry

It was three in the morning when One Direction finally landed in London, England. They were exhausted from the tour, exhausted just from each other's constant presence, and were glad to get a bit of time away from each other for a little while. But they knew they'd be back together next week. They were brothers practically, and brothers couldn't stay away from each other for long until they felt the need to be together again.

Though, Harry knew it'd be really awkward with Louis, having an apartment shared with him and all. Things had still a bit of tension laced through. Louis was still mad at Harry for not even considering moving on, and Harry was mad at Louis for wanting him to move on so easily.

Harry had his music in his ears as he descended the escalator that morning, happy that fans weren't there to bombard the five of them. They were all tired and cranky, and didn't want to give fans a bad impression. One Direction was known for being incredibly sweet to their fans; they didn't want to mess that up just yet.

He was staring blankly at the wall next to him when he felt a hand on his shoulder. Harry pulled out his headphones and looked up, seeing that it had been Niall who touched him. Niall, with a disbelieving expression, merely pointed and whispered a soft "Look!" Harry turned around, thinking that it was probably just fans or paparazzi that had found out when they were going to land, but his heart stopped when he realized it wasn't. No, definitely not a fan or paps.

She was standing there in her normal washed out skinny jeans and one of his old maroon jumpers that she had stolen from him when they were dating, feet clad in her scuffed up black Converse. The jumper was a bit big on her and covered her bottom, but it only enhanced her skinny torso. Her left hand was clutching something, Harry couldn't see what. She was smiling softly at him, her dark brunette hair tied in a messy bun, loose strands framing her face. And her eyes, the eyes that Harry had fallen in love with the second he saw them, were sparkling brightly.

Harry couldn't believe it. Why was she there? Why was she smiling? Were those his letters in her hand? They had to be. But how? How had she even known he was going to be landing then? And what was she even doing there?

Harry walked up to her slowly, noticing the others hanging back so they could give the two some space and watch. He was chewing on his lip nervously, making sure not to stand too close to her so she wouldn't get uncomfortable and want to leave. He opened his mouth to say something, anything, but she only smiled at him and shook her head before reaching down to whatever was in her hand (they were all of Harry's letters, he noticed) and slipped one off the top and handed it to him.

Harry cautiously took it and looked at it after she nodded at him. It was a letter. Addressed to him. He opened it slowly, unfolding the paper. It was only one page, a bit short, so Harry read it out loud.

"My dearest love," he said with a shaking voice. God, this letter could say anything. Could be rejecting him, telling him she didn't love him and that he needed to move on. Harry doesn't know if he could take it if it was her rejecting him. "You're probably wondering why I'm standing in front of you now, one year and five months after It happened without a single word said to you. There's a reason for that, and I'll tell it to you now: My mother and sister hid your letters from me, and I just found them a week ago, right before I went to Tampa for my job." Harry couldn't help but shout inside his head because he fucking knew it was her in Tampa. "I read every single letter of yours, and I thought they were all so beautiful. The fact that you haven't given up makes me so ecstatic that I could scream, and have once or twice when I've been alone," Harry laughed softly, but kept reading. His stomach was twisting and turning, fluttering. This didn't sound like she was saying for him to leave her alone.

"I wanted to tell you that I feel the same way about you. I had forgiven you very quickly after It happened, Harry, and had just been waiting for you to come and try to fight for me. Not a single day went by when I didn't think about you. I love you, Harry, always have, always will. And I hope you haven't given up on me quite yet, because I haven't given up on you. Forever yours, Marvel." Harry looked up at Marvel with a disbelieving expression. They hid them from her? So she hadn't been ignoring him, hadn't given up on him? She still loved him?

Marvel smiled and offered a half shrug, "Sorry it took so long to get you. The post must've lost it or something; you know how they are." She laughed and rolled her eyes playfully.

Harry suddenly grinned, a large, wide smile that showed his dimples truly and made his eyes sparkle - the first real Harry Styles smile since It happened. He dropped the girl's letter and pulled her in his arms as tightly as he could. She laughed softly and wrapped her legs around his waist as he spun her around.

Their kiss was passionate and slow and fast and sweet all at the same time, and Harry thought it was the best kiss they had ever shared, even a bit better than their first ever. He could hear the rest of the band cheering behind him but ignored them momentarily and held Marvel tightly against him, lips moving in sync with hers eagerly, because he had his Marvel back with him, and he wasn't going to let her go anytime soon. He had been waiting for this moment for seventeen months, nothing was going to ruin it.

"I love you, Harry," she whispered, a smile of her own dancing on her lips. Harry's heart soared; it had been so long since he heard that, and it sounded even better than it once did.

"I love you, too, Marvel. So much," Harry responded, and kissed her again. It was then when the boys came over and greeted the girl, a bit sheepishly, but happily nonetheless. Harry was expecting four long apologies later.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'M SORRY BUT I LOVE THIS CHAPTER TO DEATH, OKAY? IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT AS MUCH AS I DO, THEN YOU CAN GO SOMEWHERE ELSE. ugh, so many feelfsd;lkjf;.

Anyways, yeah, I STILL NEED YOUR HELP TO FIND THAT STORY! The description of it is in the last chapter's author's note. Please help me! I really really really wanted to read it!

So yeah, feedback was wonderful, thank you. (: Only the epilogue is left! Just warning you!

haven't had one of zayn in a while, (: let's appreciate this sexy one right here:
Image
(There will be a plethora of gifs in the next chapter, haha, just warning you.)

Love always,
Marley