Status: finished.

Love Always, Harry

epilogue

My dearest love,

Oh gosh, it's our wedding day! Yay! Finally! And on the day we met, how great is that? I'm so nervous, I can barely write, so bear with me here.

I can't wait to start the rest of my life as your wife, Harry. I know we've had our ups and downs, but we conquered each of them and came out even stronger. I am a different woman from when I met you. The day I met you, I was a shy, introverted girl who loved music too much and had an art obsession. Now, well, I still love music too much and continue to obsess over art, but now I'm as outgoing as ever, and I'm not afraid to be who I am. You've made me a better person, Harry, and I can't thank you enough for that. I have loved you since the day I met you, and I will continue to love you until my last breath, and even after that. See you at the altar. Let's hope Niall doesn't eat all our food!

Forever yours,
Marvel

-

My dearest Marvel,

Today is our wedding day, and I know you've noticed that it's on the day we met. I'm glad we could get that date; it makes this day even more spectacular and special.

The day I met you, I was already in love. You were so beautiful back then (and you're even more beautiful now). Your hair was so long and wavy, and your eyes, your eyes are still my favorite (physical) feature about you. Their just as beautiful as the day we met.

I'm so happy you gave me a second chance, Marvel, because without it, we would have never shared these memories together. I couldn't imagine spending my life without anyone else, and to this day I still can't. It's you, Marvel, it's always been you.

I love you, Marvel. Always have, always will. I can't wait to be married to you. I'll see you tonight. I hope Niall won't eat all our food.

Love always,
Harry
♠ ♠ ♠
AHW OMFG ITS OVER. So yeah, I thought the letters on their wedding day was a nice end (: And I really liked that it ended with Love always, Harry, too.

Thank you so much for all the recs, the comments, the reads, and the subs, and yes, even the silent readers. You have no idea how much this story meant to me, and I'm so happy with all the positive feedback I've gotten, it means the absolute world to me. Keep an eye out for another story of mine!

Here's the group of gifs I promised (:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

BYE I LOVE YOU ALL!

Love always,
Marvel