Status: finished.

Love Always, Harry

four; harry

Harry sat with the rest of his band at the front lounge of their tour bus, having a nice time. They were all playing video games, cheering each other on, making bets on one another, and shouting in joy when they got to collect their winnings. Liam was angry because he had just lost fifty dollars for betting on Louis (who had previously sworn he was a master at the game, but lost miserably to Niall, who Irish danced in happiness with Zayn, who won Liam‘s fifty dollars). It had been an incredible sight to see, really.

For the first time in a while, Harry was having a great time. It was nice just to hang out with his best friends and not worry about anything else.

But, suddenly, a phone began ringing, and after all of them checking their own phones to see whose it was, Liam smiled, wiggled his phone in the air, and said, “It’s the girlfriend. Gotta take this.” The boys howled after him when he went to walk to the back lounge, causing the boy to blush and flick them off in a friendly manner.

“Why don’ ya call yer girl, mate?” Niall asked, looking at Louis with a smirk.

Niall and Harry were sitting on the couch. Louis smiled back cheekily, moving to sit on his legs on the floor next to Zayn. “Why don’t ya call yours - Oh, wait. Ya don’t have one.”

Harry and Zayn shouted a loud ‘Ohh!’ at the Irishman, who rudely gestured at the boy from Doncaster.

“Yer right, I need a lass. Harry, will ya do me the honor?” Niall batted his eyes at the curly haired boy, and Harry smirked, wrapping his arm around the blonde’s shoulders, saying “Of course!”

“Narry is finally official!” Louis grinned, and the boys gave him an odd look. Louis bit his lip, his blue eyes wide and innocent. “Niall and Harry. That’s what the fans call it. It’s your couple name. Narry.”

“Yeh’re so weird, mate,” Zayn laughed, pushing Louis over. Louis screamed exaggeratedly with his arms thrown up, and the boys laughed again.

“Harry, yeh need a girl. Someone to cheer yeh up a bit,” Zayn said, and yeah, that was definitely the wrong thing to say.

Harry sighed, removed his arm from Niall’s shoulders. “I have a girl. The love of my life.”

The room was silent then, and they knew who Harry was talking about. They always had to walk on eggshells when Harry was like this. They never knew when he’d officially breakdown again.

“Mate-” Louis sighed, but Harry shook his head, stood up, and mumbled a “Just drop it” before going back to his bunk. He had to write a letter anyways.

My dearest Marvel,
June 5


Something just happened with me and the lads, and I didn’t like it. We were all having a great time, goofing around, and making bets on each other when we played video games. Just like we used to, you remember? But then Liam got a call from Danielle, and Louis said Niall needed a girlfriend. And then Zayn said I need a girlfriend of my own, just someone to cheer me up. But you know what I said? I said I already have a girl, the love of my life. You.

I can’t tell you enough, Marvel, but I will always keep loving you, even if you say you don’t love me. You’re the love of my life, I meant that. I’ll never move on. I can’t stop thinking about you. Something always remind me of you. Does the same happen for you?

Love always,
Harry
♠ ♠ ♠
So, yeah, haha. Next chapter, the plot twists and everything starts to make sense and pick up and yeah, haha, it gets really good next chapter, promise! Hope you're not too disappointed with it so far.

Thanks for all the feedback, I got three new subscribers, two comments, and one new rec! I don't even know why I tell you all that, it doesn't really matter to you, but haha, oh well. I'm excited about it.

So yeah, here's my friends tumblr because she wanted me to promote her, like the greedy whore she is, but i do go on there quite often, so if you leave a message there saying it's for me, I'll reply and we can talk! It's this one.

Here's another gif, it's liam, and it's one of my favorites (:
Image

Love always,
Marley