Status: ALIVE every full moon (:

Underneath the Moonlight

Flower

Stiles's P.O.V


I arrived at the police station as my jeep made a halt in the parking lot. I got out and walked into the station as I waved hi to everyone who passed me. As soon as I saw the Sheriff's office, I let myself in.

"Hey Dad, brought you some food." I greeted him as I placed the bag on his desk.

"Thanks son. I was just about to grab some...." My dad looked at the food in confusion. "Oh, Stiles, what the hell is this?"

"It's healthy, Dad. We're eating healthier from now on." I said back to him as I munched on a celery stick. He just looked at the veggie stuff with disgust.

"Stiles, are you trying to kill me?"

"No Dad, I'm trying to extend your life!" I informed him. "It's good for you."

"Well, I appreciate the offer, but I think I'll pass." He ran his hand through the top of his head as one of the officers knocked on the door.

"Chris Williams went to the hospital to go check on the girl again." She said to my dad.

"Thanks Megan. Contact me if we have any more new info about the situation." He told her as she left the room. I glanced down at his desk where he had a file on the girl they were talking about.

"Has anything else happened with that girl?" I asked my dad.

"Now Stiles, you know I'm not supposed to tell you anything about police-related cases."

"Oh c'mon Dad! You know Scott and I are the ones who saved her." I said and my dad gave me an unconvincing look. "Okay, so Scott did the saving, but I was still there! That should count for something!"

"Now I don't know why you two were out there in the woods that night," He said then let out a sigh. "But for once, I'm glad that you boys were."

"So is she alright or what?" My curiosity kicked in.

My dad let out another deep breath. "The girl is stabilized for the moment and is going to be fine. She's lucky that you two found her or else she would've been in some serious trouble."

"How much trouble?"

"She could have possibly died, Stiles."

"Wow. That's pretty bad."

"Yeah, no kidding." My dad said as he got up from his seat. "Well, I got to get back to work. I'll see you home tonight. I love you, kiddo."

"Love you too, Dad." I said goodbye to him.

"And Stiles..." My dad said he stood at the doorway. "Stay out of trouble this time, please?"

"Scout's honor, Dad." I awkwardly hand saluted him and he just shook his head and walked away. I waited until the coast was clear, and then I went over to the side of his desk and opened the girl's file back up. All of the information that was posted in here, I took pictures of them with my Samsung Galaxy Tablet. As soon I was done, I walked out the station and went back to my car. I immediately reached to my phone and texted Scott.

"Got some new info on the girl. Meet me ASAP." My fingers typed away, and before I knew it, a few minutes later I hear a huge 'THUD' on the top of my car. I jumped out of my skin as soon as I see Scott looking upside down through my window.

"Okay, dude, you need to stop doing that! You give me a mini-heart attack every time you just jump out of nowhere." I told him as soon as he got in the car.

"I'll keep that in mind." Scott said as he opened the door and climbed in. "I just got your text, what's up?"

"I'll show you on the way." I said as I started up the car and drove out of the police parking lot. I took out the tablet and gave it to Scott as I explained everything.

"Alaycia Williams: She was one of Beacon Hills Missing Persons case reports. I'm surprised you don't remember her. She went to school with us when we were younger."

"She did?" Scott looked at the Tablet where it states that she went to the same elementary and middle as us. "Now I remember her. She was really one of the nicest kids back then, but she was shy though. I don’t think she had much friends back then besides us.
It says that her family is close friends with the Whittmore’s."

"Well, that explains everything. She was in the same league as Jackson, Lydia, Danny and them, but I don't remember her being as cold-hearted as Lydia." I said.

"She was actually nice to us." Scott said as he scanned more of the info. "What happened to her?"

"Beats me, really. The whole situation is complicated, according to my dad. It says that around the middle of our freshman year of High School, she just vanished."

"I heard stories around the school saying that she ran away because she was bullied and other things, but what I remember was that she was kidnapped at a party." He told me.

"That's what I heard too. According to her older brother and another witness, these 'strange' people arrived at the party and started causing trouble, and during the middle of it, they took Alaycia and ran off. Her brother and the other person tried to go after them, but the kidnappers just vanished along with her. They just disappeared off the face of the Earth for like a year now."

"How do you think she showed up now?" He asked me.

"The report says that they think that she escaped and ran away, but there's not much detail about it except for some weird things."

"Like?"

I waited for my jeep to find the nearest parking space and parked in it. "Every time the police try to ask her about what happened, she has like a panic attack and starts speaking in some weird language. They could only decipher a few words out of her, but look at what they are."
Scott leaned in to look at the next photo and read the words that I did.

"Red eyes... full moon... monsters... Where.... Where..."

“‘Where’?" Scott asked.

"I have no clue what those mean, but the red eyes and full moon are sounding pretty familiar to me."

"Do you think she was kidnapped by werewolves?" Scott took a second to ask.

"That really wouldn't surprise me. Werewolves aren't really that good of people... Except you of course, Scottie boy. You're the nicest wolf I know."

"Thanks, that helps so much." He gave me the most sarcastic look ever.

"Anytime, buddy."

"What confuses me is that night in the woods when we saw her. She kept running from us, even though we were just trying to help. And then that tree branch fell in front of me..."

"Trees fall all of the time, Scott."

"I know that, but they don't just suddenly just combust out of nowhere."

"Well, my friend." I said as I got out of the car, "That why we are here to find out."

Scott followed me from the parking lot and into the hospital where his mom works at. Both of us managed to get inside without anyone recognizing us so far. We were on our way to find the girl's room when I saw something that stopped me in my tracks. Scott looked at me as I was staring into the window of a certain person's room.

"Lydia is going to be fine, Stiles." He rested his hand on my shoulder to comfort me and it helped me alot.

"I know, dude. I just worry about her, that's all." I said as my mind wondered off as I watched the girl I love sleep in her hospital bed.

"Hey, I found her room." Scott said, turning my attention away from Lydia. I followed him down the hall, until he put his hand in front of me telling me to stop. My eyes peered in front of him to see Scott's mom and the officer who is the girl's older brother. Even with Scott's enhanced werewolf hearing, the halls were quiet enough that I could hear what they were saying.

"I'm sorry to disturb you, but visiting hours will be ending shortly." Ms. McCall said to the guy.

"No need to disturb. I was actually on my way back to the station. I ..." he let out a sigh. "I just wanted to check up on her, to see if she had woken up yet."

"She's had a very rough time. She deserves her rest." Ms. McCall placed her hand on the guy's shoulder like how Scott did with me earlier. I heard a sigh of relief escape from his mouth, but he still looked at the sleeping girl with anxiety.
"We'll keep her safe here. No one is going to be able to harm her. The staff will put in extra security for the night just in case."

"I know you all will. I'll be back in the morning with our parents to come visit." Officer Williams said as he stood up from his chair and walked out the room with Scott's mom. As they came out, we hid behind the wall waiting for them to leave.

"Scott, is that you?" His mom called out his name.

Busted.

Scott bit his lip and walked away from our hiding place, facing his mother.

"Hey Mom." He greeted her.

"I had a feeling that you were here, young man." She told him, "And I know you're not alone, so where is your partner in crime?"

I emerged awkwardly out of hiding and faced both of them.

"Hi, Ms. McCall. Officer Williams." I waved at them even more awkwardly.

"So what brings you two here this time of night?" Scott's mom asked.

"Well, we ..." Scott and I looked at each other trying not to give our plan away. Scott eventually spoke for us. "We just wanted to see how Alaycia was doing, to see if she was doing any better."

"Even before the... incident, She was still our friend." I told them as my fingers started patting my side in my pockets.

Scott's mom blew out a deep sigh but it was Alaycia's brother who spoke next.

"Listen, I know you boys mean well and I'm honorably grateful that it was you two who found my sister, but right now is not the best time. As you can see, she's barely been awake since you two found her that night." He told us and we just bowed our heads a little bit.

"It was nice seeing you two again. When she wakes up, I'll let Alaycia know that you two came to say hi." Officer Williams said goodbye to us and walked down the hallway. Scott's mom shook her head a bit and turned her attention towards us.

"5 minutes. That's all you boys have, and then you better leave. Do not do anything stupid because you are lucky that I'm even doing this for you. Do you understand me?"

"Yes, ma'am." We both said unison. Scott's mom took it and left us as she went down the hallway and disappeared.

"Well, that went better than I thought it would." I told Scott as we went inside the hospital room. Aside from the heart moniter and the girl's breathing, the room is pretty quiet. She looks like she's in a deep slumber, so hopefully nothing would disturb her. Both of her feet were covered in bandages along with a huge patch on one side of her forehead.

"What in the world happened to her that would result in something like this?" Scott said as he looked at her. My eyes wondered around the room as I saw something. The clipboard hanging on the wall near her bed had some other information on it. I read the words carefully about what they said.

"'STML.'" I spoke the words aloud for Scott to hear.

"What does that mean?" He asked.

"It stands for 'Short Term Memory Loss," I informed him, "Meaning she has a small case of Amnesia." Both of us at the same time look at the patch on her head.

"An injury like that could cause memory loss." I stated.

"It could, there's one thing about it though." Said Scott. "She said my name."

"Wha?"

"Right before we gave her to the police and the paramedics, she said my name."

"Are you sure you're not just hearing other things?" I joked around. "Your werewolf hearing can pick up a lot of sound from other places."

"I know what I heard, Stiles!" He hushed himself, not trying to make too much noise. "I clearly heard her say 'Scott' right before she passed out. Why would she say my name if she has amnesia?"

"Maybe she's getting her memory back, but honestly dude, I have no clue. Everything about this is just weird." I rubbed my hand against my forehead.

"There's another thing though." Scott started talking. "When you almost hit her with your Jeep and we went after her in the woods, I swear I saw her raise her arms up and throw them down right before the tree branches crashed down and went up in flames."

"Wait, so are you trying to say that somehow she caused the branches to set ablaze?" I asked him with a confused look on my face.

"I don't know, Stiles. I really don't know." Scott shook his head as he looked at the girl. His attention went somewhere else when he picked up something with his hand. I went over to him to see what it was.

"She was wearing this the night we found her." We examined the girl's necklace. It had a strange flower symbol embedded on it.

"There's something very strange about this.." Scott said as he wiped the silver necklace with his finger and it shined up a bit afterwards. The next thing we know, Alaycia started moving in her sleep. She tossed and turned a bit, and eventually it got a little worse. Her heart moniter showed that her heartbeat is getting faster and faster.

And that's when she started talking.

"... No. Please.... stop. Don't do this...." She whimpered as she tossed and turrned.

"I think she's having a nightmare." Scott said as he put her necklace down and went to her side as well as I did. She kept talking in her sleep, not showing any sign of waking up.

"Please... No... no... No!" Her whimpering now turned into full blown tears. Her heartbeat increased to the point where we had to intervene.

"We have to try and calm her down before she gets worse." Scott said as he pinned one of her arms down. I followed his lead and did the same. She rustled even more now, more violently.

"Alaycia, try to calm down." Scott said to her. She still moved violently, shaking the entire bed.

"... Let me go." She said in her sleep.

"I think her nightmare is getting worse, Scott." I warned him as I held her arm down. She started getting worse to the point where Scott and I can barely hold her. While still in sleep mode, Alaycia managed to grab some part of my arm. When she touched me, I stopped moving. I became frozen solid as pictures started to form in my head. It was as if I was watching an entire movie within the matter of seconds.

I could see Alaycia running, and then I saw a group of mysterious people surrounding her. I heard a melicious laughter come from them. I was able to look at their red eyes as they glowed in the light of a full moon. I saw everything and the last thing that escaped from my head was the sound of a wolf.

The pictures ended when I realized that Alaycia had released her hold on me and I came back to reality. Scott's mom had the girl back on the bed again and she told us to leave. Scott asked if I was alright, but I was too stunned on what just happened to say anything. Ms. McCall ordered us out again, so Scott pulled my arm and made our way out of the room and out of the hospital. We make it to my Jeep when we saw that the coast was clear.

"Okay, you mind telling me what the hell just happened?" Scott asked me, but I was still a shaken up. "Stiles!"

"Did you see them?

"Did I see what, Stiles? All I saw was that when she touched you, you froze up and your eyes started shaking like you were having a seizure. I had to get my mom because things were getting out of control and when we came back, you were back to normal.

'My eyes were shaking?' I thought as I tried to speak.

"I think I just looked into her nightmare. I mean, when she touched me, somehow I was able to see what she was seeing in her dream."

"Are you serious?" His eyes were wide with shock.

"I'm not joking, dude." I told him as my voice started to shake. "That's not the good part though."

"Well, what is that?"

"I think I know who took her."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, I am so incredibly sorry for taking so long to update. Senior year of high school is busier than I thought it would be. Majority of the stuff I have to do is done, so hopefully I will have more time to update the story .
I will give u guys a hint and say that the next chapter is somewhat shorter, but its very important. I hope u guys like it and this chapter too (:

See you soon,
Momo~