This Lie I Can't Pretend

1

Sitting alone in that allyway, fear surrounded me.
I feared the police, the other teens on the streets, mostly, the gangs and territiorial people. I wanted to die, but it would have to be by my own hands, not by those of another failure.
Why you my be wondering, am I talking about sleepiing in an ally, and being scared for my life? Well its a long story, starting when i was around 14. Two years ago.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
What have I done? My family left me while I was at school, those fuckers.
What was i to them? Juts the family pet, the screw up? I would show them, i can survive on my own, i didnt need them. Yes, i did need them, i had no source of money, food, clothes or water. Why did they leave? Hm, maybe it was all those times i got put in jail for fights and shoplifting. At least they never caught me with weed. My latest venture to the county jail, was for attempting to steal a bike, unfourtunately, there was an undercover falloiwing me, he busted me and i was there for two days, and in those two days, my family had fled the state and left me for dead. I looked at the front of the house, two boxes and a bag, must have been my things. There was an envelope inside the black and red bag.
Mariah.
You fucking screw up, this is the last straw, as far as me your father and your brother are concerned, you can go curl up in the gutter and die. I left you your clothes and about 200$ so you could suffer a while. Dont bother searching for us, we will be out of state by the time you have found this
Monique Taiga.

ps Just so you know, you were never really part of the family, we adopted you when you were a baby, your real mother was 16 and killed herself as for your father, well it was a joint suicide.
It was a slap in the face that i couldnt erase. Why did this have to happen to me? It wasnt fair.