This Lie I Can't Pretend

Nothing better than

We wandered through the store, finding him a jacket getting warm at the same time.
"So Ben, where you from, and why are you out here?" I asked, trying to be polite.
"Well I'm kinda from the county, and yeah my mom fond out i was getting drunk all the time and she didn't support that i was in a band and she hated everything about me and my friends, she got sick and tired of me coming home late or drunk or both and finally she packed me a bag when I was out a few nights ago and gave me a little bit of money the made me leave when I got home" He said solemnly. "Well, and i kept getting into trouble." He added, looking to the ground.
"Wow, sounds like my rents, I lived in the city, constantly got arrested and was into drugs and alcohol and i smoked but i don't have the money for that anymore. I actually lived in a foster home, they never told me, my real parents killed each other." I sounded sadder on the last bit.
"Wow, that fucking sucks. Um... Mia, When Gerard kissed you... Did you even like it?" He stuttered. It was shocking to me.
"Um... Ben, actually i don't think i did. I would need to test one thing first" I stuttered. Then i shot him a quick smile. He smiled back and stepped close right next to me. Then he placed his hands upon my hips.
"Oh, and who is that?" He said slyly getting right in my face, his lips so close to mine. I giggled, i was finally happy.
"Hmm, you" I said quick and then pressed my lips on his.