This Lie I Can't Pretend

Is far too great

It was a sweet innocent little kiss. That ended horribly. Our lips only pressed together, we were about to take it a bit farther before we pulled away at someone shouting angrily at Ben.
"You bastard! How could you? You knew what we were supposed to do and you blew it!" It was Gerard, the boy from the before. He had a little knife in his hand, and i saw the look on Ben's face. I was scared too in all honesty. Gerard was walking closer to our frozen forms. I stepped in front of Ben. I let out a small cry as he shoved me to the side, my head colliding with the wall. I hit it with a smack and fell to the snow softly. My eyes wouldn't open and it felt like the snow was melting beneath me.
"Stop! I didn't mean to Gerard i swear!" Ben cried out. My eyes flickered open. The snow around me was red, blood red. I lifted my hand there was a cut on my forehead from hitting the wall.
"Look at this mess, its such a waste." Gerard shouted getting closer to ben with the dagger. I lifted my self up. Gerard moved his hand to stab Ben, i pulled him out of the way, Gerard moved his hand in unison. Hitting me below the breast. I screamed. I coughed and fell to the ground on my hands and knees. I kept coughing, i felt something warm drip from my lips. blood. I started coughing out blood. Then, i got dizzy,. My arms gave our and i collapsed in the bloody mess in the snow. I took one more look at the two boys standing before me.
"Its now or never." Ben sighed. Then it all went black.