This Lie I Can't Pretend

Were just like

I heard voices. Soft in the background, but they were shouts. A red light was all i saw on the back of my eyelids. Slowly I forced myself to open my eyes. I saw a bright light shining in my eyes, I squinted Two figures shadowed over me. A soft whimper escaped my lips as something applied pressure to my neck. It tingled and stung like a fresh bruise. I tried to swat whatever was hurting me away, but i couldnt move my arms farther than an inch. I could now feel that the thing on my neck was wet. It traveled to my face and cleaned something away from my eyebrow and the side of my cheek. Something else, a hand, caressed my cheek. I opened my eyes again, I saw a familiar face smiling down on me. I went to fling myself up to him but the arm restraints held me down.
"Ben, let me off of here. Please" I cried. He just looked down on me and sighed. He gave me a soft peck on the lips. Then he turned allowing his head to fall
he walked away. I pulled at my arms and legs. I was completely restrained. I screamed and cried out, begging for my freedom.I was forced to stop when a hand came over my mouth and another voice started to hush me. I started to cry my eyes were waterfalls.
"Shh. Don't cry baby, we ain't gonna hurt you." I recognized the voice. "Too badly" he laughed then i felt two sharp things dig into my neck.