Apologies, Glances, and Messed up Chances

Papparazzis.

Image

---

New POV?

-Mikey's POV-

"Oh shit." I said, to no one in particular, when Kasey hit the ground, simply passed out.
"I think she's had a few too many." Frank said stupidly.
"No shit sherlock." I replied as I picked her up.
"Dude, we have company." Gerard said into my ear as I looked at who he was talking about.

Papparazzis.
Coming through the front door.
With me holding my passed out girlfriend.
How splendid.

"Get her out of here, we'll meet you at that empty field across from Starbucks." I told Kimmey as she nodded and took Kasey from my arms.

I couldn't let this get all over the internet.
I smiled at the cameras as every rockstar should as I watched Kimmey and Kasey leave the way we came out without any Papparazzis catching them.

"Who was the girl you were holding?", "Why are you at a club?", "Have you guys been drinking tonight?" The questions shot as we all just looked our best and smiled at the cameras, ignoring thier questions.
Soon our own bodyguards shooed them away and we got into white vans that drove us around England.
When we were to the empty field I took no hesitation at opening the van door and running to the car Kimmey was standing in front of.

"Is she okay?" I asked as Kimmey nodded.
"Still passed out. But, okay." She mumured as I opened the passenger door to see her.
"We have to leave late tommorrow afternoon. Brian already got two more plane tickets for you two. So tommorrow morning tell her to call me, and all the jazz." I told her as she nodded at my instructions and I closed the passenger door again.
"I'll see you tommorrow then." I said as she nodded and threw her ciggarette out.

Either she didn't like me, or she wasn't that talkative.

-Kasey's POV-

"Kasey."
"Kasey wake the fuck up."
"Don't make me throw you in a cold shower." I distantly heard as I came out of my deep sleep.
"You wouldn't do that." I simply said with my eyes still closed as she chuckled.
"Trust me hun, I would." She whispered in my ear as she opened the curtains.
"Fucking, fucker, you fucking suck." I sighed as she laughed at my immaturity.
"Hangovers a bitch." She sighed as I watched her place a glass of water and two pain killers on the nightstand next to my bed.
"Take those and you'll feel like a million dollars." She said as she was walking out of my room, but stopped at the door frame.
"Oh yeah, Mikey said to call him also." She added as she winked and left.

I felt like total, and utter shit.
And I’m pretty sure I looked that way too.

---

Once I got myself cleaned up, took my morning elixir, and got something to eat, I called Mikey.
He was telling me about what our schedule would be like when we flew to Australia, while I was doing my make-up and hair.

“Fuck.” I murmured as I got a smudge of eyeliner in a wrong place.
“What?” He asked, concerned that something happened.

I found it cute how he was so concerned about it.
It was how he was all the time, gentle and caring.

“Messed up my make-up.” I said childishly as I heard him laugh from the other line.
“I hope you know that you look beautiful with or without make-up.” I heard him say from the other line as I smiled.
“You really think so?” I asked as I wiped the smudge off.
“Of course I do.” He said as I felt my cheeks get hot from embarrassment.

Or maybe I was flattered by it.
Whatever it was, he made me blush and that was something a lot of guys could never do.

“Well, I should let you go and get packing for we do leave in two hours.” He said as I finished up in the bathroom and searched for my suitcase.
“Okay, I’ll see you in two hours then.” I replied as he said something that I never expected he would say at the end of the conversation.
”I love you.”

I stopped in the middle of the hallway as he said this, not believing what he just said, but I said it back, just in case he thought something of the silence.

“I-I love you too.” I stuttered like an idiot as I heard him chuckle from the other line.

I hung up the phone and just stood in the hall way in a state of shock and awe, until Kimmey pushed me.

“What the fuck was that for?” I asked her as I hit the wall.
“Just wanted to see if you were still breathing.” She laughed as she handed me my suitcase I was looking for.
“Hurry up and pack for we only have a half an hour till we meet up with them.” She said as she started brushing her teeth again.

---

“What the fuck do we do with the elixir?” I asked as I remembered that your bags go through x-ray type machines.
“Hide it in your clothes and shit.” She suggested as I sighed and started packing as many glass bottles as I could in different places of my clothes.
“You could hide some in yours too you know.” I huffed as she rolled her eyes and started putting the elixir bottles in her suitcase too.
“You better hope we don’t get caught with these.” I murmured as she just sighed and ignored my comment.
“If we do, it’s your ass.” I said seriously as she again ignored my comment.

Fuck you too.