Apologies, Glances, and Messed up Chances

Hello Star Shine.

Image

---

-Kimmey’s POV-

“If you don’t stop fidgeting then they’ll for sure know were hiding something in our suitcases.” I whispered in Kasey’s ear as she stood in front of me waiting in line to get aboard the plane.
“I can’t. I’m nervous Kimmey and you can’t blame me.” She whispered back as I sighed loudly.

Either they were going to suspect something of her, and I’m going to have to get her out of a mess.
Or they will think she’s crazy.
Hopefully number dos.

“Do you take medication mam’?” A flight attendant asked Kasey as I tried to stifle my laughter.

The only things she took were sleeping pills, pain killers, and the elixir.

“I took pain killers this morning.” Kasey said quietly as the flight attendant nodded and let her pass through the gate.

Once I also got through I laughed so hard I couldn’t breath.
I really didn’t know why any of that was funny, but just seeing Kasey tense up like that when being asked a simple question made my day.

“Oh fuck you.” She sighed as her face turned a light shade of pink as she stood next to Mikey.

I giggled lightly as I pushed my sunglasses off my face and put them into my messenger bag.
I took a seat next to Frank as Kasey sat next to Mikey.
Once the plane took off, Kasey freaked out and hid her face into Mikey’s jacket he was wearing.
I rolled my eyes as Frank laughed at me.
I hated how he noticed all the little things that I did.
It made me feel more self-conscious then any vampire already should.

---

I stayed up reading 4th of July by James Patterson while everyone else dozed off.
Except Frank, who kept on glancing at me reading every now and then.

“Can I ask why you keep glancing at me every two minutes?” I asked as kept on reading.
“I’m bored?” It sounded more like a question then an answer.
“Really now.” I murmured without any enthusiasm in my voice, whatsoever.
“Really.” He replied as I finally looked at his hazel eyes.
“Glance at Gerard then.” I simply said as I went back to my book.

From the corner of my eye I could see his face turn into a pout.
I just smiled to myself as I watched him glance at Gerard.

-Kasey’s POV-

When I woke up I noticed I wasn’t on the plane anymore, but in Mikey’s arms being carried through the airport.

“Hello Star shine, the earth says hello.” He whispered in my ear as I giggled.

I think I liked this feeling of waking up in his arms.

“Why are you carrying me through an airport?” I asked him once I felt myself actually awake.
“Because you were too lazy to wake up when the plane landed. Plus I’m just a good boyfriend like that.” He said as he kissed my cheek and continued to carry me to pick up our bags.

I blushed slightly as I didn’t continue arguing with him about it and just let him carry me.
Once we were to the bag return, I felt myself moving sideways and opened my eyes again to see that Mikey had put me on the conveyor belt type thing.

“What the fuck!” I screamed as I sat there and went around in an oval as they were laughing their asses off.
“Fucking get me out of here!” I screamed again as a suit case hit me from the chute I was passing by.

Soon Mikey pulled me out and I stood there looking quite embarrassed with the bystanders staring at me.
Mikey tried to pull me into his chest as I rejected his offer in a pout.

“I could of got eaten by the suitcase monster and you think that I’m going to be falling into your arms?” I asked him in a fake pout as his face fell.
“But I saved you.” He said in a sad tone as it was getting harder to resist that face.
“Okay, maybe once.” I sighed as I snuggled into his arms as his smile returned to his face.
“Thought so.” He said confidently as I laughed.
“Let’s get the fuck out of here and to a hotel room please.” Bob pleaded as he looked exhausted.
“I concur.” Kimmey said as I laughed at her vocabulary use.
“Good, then we could snuggle up together.” Mikey whispered in my ear as he kissed my cheek again.