Apologies, Glances, and Messed up Chances

Intimacy.

Image

---

-Mikey’s POV-

Once we got to the hotel, I took no hesitation in wrapping my arms around Kasey’s waist in the elevator up.

“Who’s with who?” Ray asked everyone as we all glanced at each other.
“I’ll be with Kasey.” I pitched in as Gerard rolled his eyes at me.
“We all know that.” He sighed as I smiled.
“Bob with Brian, Ray with me, Mikey with Kasey, and I guess Kimmey with Frank.” Gerard spoke up as we all nodded.
“I call right bed.” Frank called as Kimmey rolled her eyes.
“Whoever gets there first bitch.” She giggled as she was first off, running down the hallway with Frank chasing after her.
“Hopefully there isn’t a war between them tonight.” Kasey said as I laughed.
“There might be, and it won’t be pretty.” I said against her neck as we waddled down the hallway next to the room where Frank and Kimmey were standing outside swatting at each other playfully.

Kasey giggled as my hand reached into her pocket to get the room key out.
Once we were in the room I pressed my lips against her again as she sighed contently.

“S-sorry, but I have to go get something from Kimmey real quick.” She said suddenly as I nodded and she left the room to next door.

-Kasey’s POV-

“Kimmey open the door damn it.” I sighed as I knocked about the 20th time and all I heard was arguing from the other side.
“Coming.” She said as I tapped my foot waiting for her.
“Fucking about time.” I murmured as she rolled her eyes at me and shut the door behind me.
“I just came to get my CD case from your messenger bag.” I said as she nodded and handed it to me.
“I call right side for tonight, then tomorrow you can get right side.” Kimmey told frank.
“What?” He questioned, at how that sounded so impossible.
“Did I mumble?” Kimmey asked as I laughed.

I thought it was hilarious when she was like this.

“I’m off to see the wizard, bye.” I said quickly as I headed for the door.
“Kasey wait.” I heard Kimmey say as I was standing in the hallway.
“Don’t get to, rambunctious.” She said as I giggled.
“I’ll try.” I shrugged as I didn’t care what happened.
“Good night.” She called as I was opening the door with the room key.
“Night.” I called back as I shut the door and had my lips crash unexpectedly with Mikey’s again.

I placed the CD case on the floor next to the door as Mikey cupped my face, plunging his tongue into my mouth.
I pressed on his chest till the back of his knees hit the bottom of the bed and he buckled over, with me landing on him.
I straddled him as our breathing got deeper, from not breathing at all in the beginning.
Before I knew it, he flipped me over on my back and he laid gently over me, continuing to kiss me.
I felt one of his cold hands on my rib cage as I gasped at the interaction.
He smiled at my reaction as he kissed down the crook of my neck to my collar bone, lightly nipping at my sensitive skin.
My breath hitched as I felt both of his cold hands on the bottom of my back.
As he was beginning to slowly take off my shirt I felt my teeth prick at the bottoms of my lips.
My eyes widened as I knew that I was changing, and soon I would be bloodthirsty.

“Uh-I c-can’t do this.” I stuttered as I pushed him off me lightly and stood up.
“Is everyth-Woah.” He said as looked at my teeth and his eyes widened in fear.

I felt hot tears sting my eyes as I ran outside of the room, leaving him there to think of what kind of monster I looked like.
I couldn’t believe I started changing.