Apologies, Glances, and Messed up Chances

Love?

Image

---

*Kasey’s POV*

I kept looking at Mikey, whom kept smiling at me. Or was it just for the show? Or was it the chick behind me he was smiling at. She’s prettier then me anyways, of course everyone is.

“Mikey is smiling at you Kasey!” Kimmey said.
“No, it’s the girl behind me.” I replied with a weak smile.
“No, it’s you Kasey and you know it.” She said back as they started to play Head First for Halos.
“We’ll see.” I told her as I started jumping up and down screaming.

***

After the show and Kimmey and I sat outside on a curb near My Chemical Romance’s bus.
We had backstage passes, but they told us to wait near there bus for them as they cleaned up.
We watched all the teenies giggling and squealing waiting behind the barricade to see them.
Can’t blame them, even though they are a little too old for them.

“Damn it Kasey I need a cigarette.” Kimmey said as she jumped up and down trying to get warm.
“No you don’t, I told you you’re going on intervention.” I told her as I sat there sitting on the curb.

She just shook her head at me and gave a deep sigh.
We heard the teenies screams and squeals get louder as My Chemical Romance came walking out from the arena.
We sat there waiting for them to clear, and soon they did.
Making a great chance for Kimmey and me to meet them, finally.

“Hey, you guys want to come on our bus. It’s fucking cold out here.” Gerard, the singer said as he glanced at us.

We both looked around in unison to make sure he was talking to us.

“Yes you, silly nillys.” Frank said making us laugh.

*Kimmey’s POV*

Walking on to that bus made it harder to breath.
Not just because we were on My Chemical Romance’s bus, but were hanging out with them.
I stood there awkwardly as Kasey took a seat happily next to Mikey.

“Here.” Frank said as he scooted over making room for me to sit between him and Ray.
“So, why weren’t you guys jumping all over us like those other girls?” Bob asked.
“Were not other girls. We’re odd, random, and psycho girls.” I said making Kasey laugh.
“It’s true, but I’m not the one with a smoking problem.” Kasey mumbled.
“Don’t worry we all smoke too. Well most of us.” Frank said to me.
“Ha Kasey. Bite my ass.” I said as I flipped her off.
“Last time, it didn’t taste that good.” Kasey laughed sarcastically earning a few weird looks from everyone.
“Joking guys.” Kasey said after a while of them staring.
“Alright good.” Mikey said with a sigh of relief.
“Want to go smoke outside?” Frank asked me holding a cigarette out to me.
“Alright.” I shrugged, even though my heart beat faster.
“Nothing naughty you two.” Kasey said.
“Kasey! I just met the guy, give me a break!” I laughed nervously as we walked off of the bus and a little ways a way from it.
“So, she is Kasey. And you are?” He asked as he lit my cigarette.
“Kimmey and I already know yours.” I said as I blew out a big puff.
“That’s a pretty name, not common here in New England.” He said as he too blew out a puff.
“Kasey and I are originally from New Jersey, but decided to move to New England.” I said knowing he was from New Jersey, so was Kasey and I.
“That’s cool. I love New Jersey and here.” He said laughing slightly.
“Mikey likes Kasey.” He blurted out.

My eyes widened making his expression go into a laughing one.

“I wasn’t supposed to tell you that, my bad.” He smiled while putting out his cigarette.
“Can I tell her?” I asked suspiciously.
“Of course.” He laughed.
“Cool. She likes him too. Shit.” I said as I clamped a hand over my mouth.
“Thats awesome, they’d make a good couple.” Frank said as he nodded.
“I want to go embarrass them both!” I laughed evilly as I made my way to the bus.
“Wait for me!” He laughed as he grabbed me hand.
“Sorry it was the nearest thing to hold onto.” He blushed as he let go of my hand.