Apologies, Glances, and Messed up Chances

Mr. Funny

Image

---

*Kasey’s POV*

Me and Mikey sat there bonding when Kimmey and Frank came bursting onto the bus.

“Kasey likes you.” Frank said making my eyes go wide.
“And Mikey likes you.” Kimmey said as Frank and her exchanged high fives laughing.
“Kimmey!” I screeched as I felt my cheeks go into a dark shade of red.

I felt someone’s lips kiss my cheek as I went into a deeper shade of red.
As if I could.
It was Mikey, whom had his hand in mine.

“This is, really weird. I hardly know you. Yet, you still love a complete stranger.” I said as I raised an eyebrow.
“Love at first sight?” Mikey shrugged making me laugh.
“What about you two?” I asked Kimmey and Frank as Kimmey stared me down and I just grinned at her.
“Us? There are no us. We’re friends Kasey, unlike you two lovers.” She said as she scooted a little from Frank.

I looked at Frank who had his eyes glued to the ground looking rather sad.
I eyed Kimmey and gestured my head towards Frank.
She took one look at him and I saw her face soften.

“I think we should at least get to know each other a little better.” Kimmey said as she placed a hand on Frank’s shoulder.
“Yea.” He said as he smiled.
“Kasey I’m going to go, stop by the store and yes, get some more of those slow suicide sticks.” Kimmey said as she left before any of us could say anything.

*Kimmey’s POV*

“Ya know, you shouldn’t be alone outside at night time like this.” Frank said while following me.
“Trust me, I can handle myself.” I said remembering my little vampire problem, well big.
“You really think so?” He asked me.
“No, I don’t think. I know.” I said as I smiled to myself and walked into Rite Aid.

Closet store with cigarettes.

“What makes you so confident and sure?” Frank asked me as he was still following me around.
“I just know, trust me you don’t want to find out.” I said as I bought my cigarettes and headed out of the store with him still following behind me.
“Are you stalking me or something?” I asked him as I turned around to be face to face with him with a quirked eyebrow.
“No, just curious.” He grinned as I shook my head and leaned against a pole.
“I wonder if Kasey and Mikey are getting it on.” Frank said with reddened cheeks.
“Nah, Kasey isn’t really the kind of ‘getting it on’ type of person.” I laughed as I slipped another cigarette between my lips.
“Are you so sure?” Frank asked me as he too slipped a cigarette between his lips.
“Why do you follow what I do, and ask too many questions?” I laughed.
“I don’t know, and because we do want to get to know each other better.” Frank grinned.
“Sure, or is it that you want to get into my pants.” I laughed while I watched him look for an answer.
“No, not really. I probably won't fit into your pants. They would be too small for me.” He smiled at his own jokes.
“Haha Mr. Funny.” I laughed.