Apologies, Glances, and Messed up Chances

Your Mom!

Image

---

-Kasey's POV-

I woke up to something called sunlight.
You probably think that us vampires should be hiding right now, away from that sunlight.
But, none of that is true.
Except some things about what they show you on the telvision screen is true about us.
The whole 'stake you with a wooden stake' isn't going to work if you want to kill us.
Were simply immortal unless you find something like what they have in all the Blade movies.
But that is just Hollywood, just like were supposed to be.
Bad thing about being who I am, you can't see if you look like shit in the mirror.
Your dependable on another person.

"Kimmey, you look like shit." I giggled as we took our morning elixir.
"I always do in the morning." She sighed as she headed towards the bathroom.
"I'm making breakfast sweetie so what do you want!" I called to her as I heard the shower start to run.
"Your mom!" She called back as I giggled again.

That meant pancakes.
I think.

---

"I said your mom damn it. Not pancakes." She joked as she came out of her room, fully dressed and all.
"Eh, fuck you too." I sighed as I tossed a plate of pancakes in front of her.

The phone rang as we both glanced at each other.
We both dashed for the phone, which was on the wall near the door.
We both laughed as she answered it.

Slut.

"Oh hey." She said as I glanced at her.
"Here she is." She said again as she handed me the phone.

She mouthed that is was Mikey and my eyes got big.
How did he get our number.

"Hello." I stated as I waited for a reply from the other end of the reciever.
"Your probably wondering how I got your number and how complete stalkerish it is to look your name up in the phone book and call the operater, but a guy like me was wondering if a girl like you wanted to go get another cup of coffee." He said as I smiled.
"Sure. I might be able to drag Kimmey out with me too." I said as she shook her head at me.
"Frank says he's sorry again. He would kill to have her come with you, if she's willing to go." He said as I grinned at her.
"Of course she's willing to go. We'll meet you at the same Starbucks in an hour or so bye." I said quickly as I hung up and Kimmey looked like she was going to kill me.
"What the fuck did you get me into?" She asked as I simply shrugged.
"I'm taking a shower so, don't bother me." I joked as I shut the bathroom door.

As I turned the water on and let the shower run I heard Kimmey's voice again.

"Oh yeah, I might of taken up the rest of the hot water." She snickered.

Asshole.

-Kimmey's POV-

"I don't know how you managed to bring me down here with you." I sighed as we walked through icy sidewalks to get to Starbucks.
"Frank says he's sorry about yesterday and wants to start again. So your going to start again." She said through shivering teeth as we entered through the glass doors finding Mikey and Frank sitting on a sofa, waiting for us.

I looked away from Frank, not really wanting anymore to do with this guy.
Kasey didn't hesitate with Mikey and went to go order coffee leaving Frank and I alone.

"So you won't look at me, or talk to me." He stated as I glared at him.

Did he really want to get into this with me.

"No, it looks like I don't." I said as I just stood there.
"Yet your looking and talking to me." He smirked as I rolled my eyes at him.

I seem to be doing that a lot lately.

"Sit. Have a cup of joe. Talk to me." He said as he motioned for me to sit down on the couch where Mikey previously was sitting.

I obliged and sat next to him.

"What can I talk to someone like you about." I scoffed as he laughed.
"You really hate me don't you." He said as I shook my head.
"I don't hate anyone. Including you. I'm made of rude remarks, and stubborness. So what your staring at right now is all you get on your plate." I said as he grinned.
"You have to have a soft spot somewhere deep down inside. Everyone does. Even the meanest of mean of people." He said softly.
"Sure. But no one has found that out yet." I finally smiled.
"I'm sure my boyish charms and heart dropping smile will get something out of you." He replied as I giggled.
"Never." I stated as he shrugged.
"That's what they all say."
"Till their moaning your name in bed. Well babe, im not going to be another one on your list of names." I shot at him as his expression turned into a confused one.
"I don't play girls, I hope you know. I don't keep a list either." He said as I rolled my eyes yet again.
"How about this. Let's go play outside in the snow, and forget about reality for a little bit. Then you can judge me about how bad of a guy I am." He suggested as I thought about it.
"Alright." I sighed as we both got up.

We walked out into the brisk cold air and made our way across the street and into a random field.
I grinned as I picked up some snow and made it into a snow ball behind my back as Frank just looked around at amazement of all the snow that built up from last night.
When he wasn't looking I threw it and ran.

"Hey, get back here!" He said playfully as I watched him pick up some snow.

I jumped and hid behind some bushes making as many snowballs I could for ammo.
I heard him come closer as I could hear the snow crunch under his footsteps.
Next thing I know he was on top of me shoving snow in my face.
We wrestled in the snow trying to win dominance over each other.
As I soon gave up, noting that he was stronger then me, a tired Frank restrained my arms with his hands.
We were both panting from the air being so hard to breath in, and from wrestling as he smiled at how awkward the position was.

"I'm not such a bad guy am I." He panted as I shook my head.
"Not at all." I sighed as he let my arms go and fell in the snow beside me.

Both exhausted, we decided to make snow angels, and see who's was better.

"I so beat you." I said as I stood up, full of energy again.
"Did not!" He whined as he stood up too, messing up his snow angel, while mine was the way it was made, perfect.
"Stop crying about losing a snow angel making contest to a girl!" I pouted as he kicked snow at me.
"You did not just do that." I said as I wiped it off my jacket.
"Oh I just did girlfriend." He said in a high pitched voice as he kicked more snow at me.
"You better run!" I shrieked as I started to chase him.

He squealed like a little girl and made a run for it.
I guess he wasn't so bad afterall.