Apologies, Glances, and Messed up Chances

Traveling?

Image

---

-Kaysey's POV-

"Is it alright if the rest of the guys come down here with us?" Mikey asked as he closed his cell phone from texting.
"Sure." I giggled as I took a drink from my coffee.

I glanced around looking for Frank and Kimmey since it was a little quieter then usual in the cafe.
They were no where in sight, until I looked out the window, and there they were playing outside in that god damn snow.
I watched as Kimmey tackled Frank to the ground and I burst out laughing as Mikey looked at what I was staring at.
He started laughing too as Frank tackled her back.

"I see they're kind of getting along." Mikey stated as I nodded.
"I think you can call that getting along." I smiled as I saw Kimmey throw snow at Frank.
"So, what do you do, for a job I guess." He asked, trying to start a conversation.
"Well, I do hair, and make-up. For either local bands, or anyone that hits up my myspace." I laughed to myself as I said those words.
"Really?" He asked as I nodded.
"Yeah, I guess I get fun out of making people pretty." I said as he grinned.
"What does Kimmey do, if I can ask." He said as I pondered on the question.

She didn't really do all too much except be a tech for bands.

"She usually set up mics. Or can tune guitars. Makes sure drummers have a bunch of drum sticks. Things like that." I said as his smile got even bigger.
"Why are you smiling like a mad man?" I asked as he laughed.
"Hold on for a second." He said as he left the stool he was sitting in, in front of me to go greet his brother and friends.

Mikey glanced at me and started talking to Gerard, about what im not sure, but when Gerard glanced at me I knew it had something to do with me.
When Mikey pointed outside towards Frank and Kimmey I knew it was about her too, but what?
Gerard glanced at me again and smiled.
I don't know if I was nervous, or scared, or everything in between when Gerard started to walk towards me.

"So you do make-up and hair huh?" He asked as I simply nodded.
"And your friend can tune a guitar?" Ray asked as I nodded again.
"Would you like to travel with us?" Mikey finally asked as my mouth dropped.

Travel with My Chemical Romance?

"Why do you ask me that?" I asked as I mentally slapped myself.

Just say yes you idiot!

"Well, it's not like we have our own hair sylist, or someone to do our make-up. Yeah someone offers time to time, but we're asking you if you want to be our permanent hair stylist and make-up artist. Plus your friend could be our guitar tech." Gerard said as I smiled.
"Of course we'll do it." I replied as they all grinned.
"Good, we'll see you tonight then hmm?" Mikey asked as I nodded.

I got up to leave when Gerard, Ray, and Bob went to order their coffee.
Mikey kissed me and followed me out the glass door and across the street to where Kimmey and Frank laid on the snow.

-Kimmey's POV-

Frank and I laid in the snow, clearly tired from another game of tackling one another.
Mikey and Kasey approached us as we both sat up.

"You guys look like you've been having fun." Kasey stated as I nodded and Frank laughed.

I looked at him, his pink cheeks from running around like crazy and smiled.

"Kimmey, guess what." Kasey said, clearly excited.
"What, bought so many coffees get one for free?" I asked as she giggled.
"No, we get to travel with My Chemical Romance, i'm going to be their stylist and make up artist and you are going to be their guitar tech." She said as my eyes went wide.

I couldn't believe it.
We were just two chicks from New England.
Vampires persay, but still.
Shit, we're vampires.