Apologies, Glances, and Messed up Chances

I Didn't Know You Were Turning.

Image

---

-Kimmey's POV-

Once I talked to Gerard about having backstage passes, or anything that we needed to get back there, we headed home.
Just in time for our afternoon elixir.

"Kasey we can't travel with them if that's what your hoping." I merely protested as she wiped the side of her mouth with her hand.
"I already said we were going to, and I can't back out of it. Come on, this will be fun. We can do it Kimmey, were just like everyone else!" Kasey said as I felt a switch of anger turn on inside of me.
"No Kasey, were not like everyone else. We're vampires. We can't do it." I said as I tried to keep the anger out of my voice and fumbled to get a ciggarette out of my pocket.
"Kimmey, we can be just as normal as anyone else if we wanted." She said as I shut my eyes trying to forget about her words, but they rang in my head, making me furious by the second.

I pulled out my lighter and took a big puff before I could turn any worse then I already was.

"Oh shit, I didn't know you were turning." She said as she looked at me.
"Just, let me think through this, alone." I said as I shrugged off her hand and headed to my room.

Maybe your thinking im just a bitch because im a vampire.
But it's way more then that.
I hated being who I was.
With every single ounce of a heart I had.
I truely hated being a vampire.
No, it wasn't a dream come true.
It was a nightmare.
Maybe thats why I got so mad easily, because of who I really was.
I hated my parents.
For being vampires too.
I hated everything about them, about my family, and about myself.
A lot of hate for everything I was made of, and it sets me off, at something so little as a small conversation.
Maybe that's why I didn't want to go.
I knew Kasey could handle herself.
But I was a different story.
Make me mad, and you might as well be dead.

"Kimmey." I heard Kasey mumble through my door.
"Are you okay?" She asked as I sighed.
"Come in Kasey." I replied as she opened the door and came in.
"I'm sorry." She said as I shook my head.
"Don't be. You don't have anger problems like I do." I said as she came and sat by me.
"Why won't the elixir work for you. You just took it, and you were starting to turn." She said.
"I over power it. For we are pure blood. It builds up, especially the way I turn. Hatred, anger, everything comes out." I sighed as I held my head in my hands.

I felt like dying.
Anything then being who I was anymore.
I wanted to cry more then anything, but I had to be strong.
I couldn't let this get to me.

"You can cry for once you know." She said quietly as I gave up trying to be strong.

I let my tears and sadness come out as Kasey hugged me.

"We're going to find a cure Kimmey. Whether it gives me more life or it gives me death, we are going to be humans one day." She said in a hushed tone as I wished ever more for her words to be true.

-Kasey's POV-

"Kimmey, let's go." I said as I threw the car keys at her.
"Coming." She growled as she ruffled her hair, locking up the apartment she followed me out to the car.
"So, do you like Frank?" I asked suspiciously as we sat there in the apartment complex parking lot, waiting till the car heated up.
"As a friend." She mumbled as I smirked.
"Just a friend?" I pushed as she glared at me.
"Don't get me pissed Kasey." She warned as I sighed.
"You know I don't want to do that. I really want to know Kimmey. Be honest. Please." I pleaded as she put the car in reverse and backed the car out and started to drive to the venue.
"Alright alright, maybe a little." She said as her hands gripped on the steering wheel and she paid attention to the road.
"I knew it!" I nearly screamed as she rolled her eyes.
"Tell him and your dead." She said as I laughed.
"We're already the living dead sweetie." I mumbled as she shook her head at me.

---

-I have to go to sleep Mimi. I won't be able to update till late tommorrow. Won't be here till late tommorrow night -hint why I won't be able to update- Anyways my eyelids are getting heavy. So love this small update and leave me updates from both your stories to read tommorrow when I get on. Tah-tah loves. ( : -