The Lonely Hearts Job

What can I say I'm a huge fan of television & that's where I get my inspiration for my stories. In this story we meet Nate & Andi, their relationship is not all that perfect but than again whose is? Dramatic events cause Andi to really look at herself & her future with Nate. I hope you will all enjoy it!
  1. Chapter One: Pancakes
    A chance encounter brings Andi face to face with a new love. But when things begin to fizzle Andi begins to think, will they be able to keep it together?
  2. Chapter Two: The Break-Up
    An argument between Nate & Andi forces her to make a drastic decision.
  3. Chapter Three: Let's Hold On
    A frantic phone call from Sophie forces Andi to rush back to Boston.
  4. Chapter Four: Home Care
    Nate is released from the hospital, but will Andi stay to help him recover?
  5. Chapter Five: The First Night
    Nate's first night at home is anything but calm.
  6. Chapter Six: Lord Give Me Strength
    The following day Andi find's it hard to take care of Nate. Although things appear to be going smooth, Andi soon realizes what life was like living with Nate. Can she make it? Or will she walk out?
  7. Chapter Seven: Follow Up
    Nate's first appointment after his surgery. Still frazzled Andi tries to hold it together for them both.
  8. Chapter Eight: The Decision
    It's time for Andi to make a decision, will she leave or will she stay?
  9. Chapter Nine: Let's Make This Work
    Nate pleads with Andi to stay, convincing her he has changed & they can have a future together. WARNING: Adult Content
  10. Chapter Ten: Emergency Trip Home
    A terrifying phone call from home forces Andi to return just when things are starting to make sense for her & Nate.