Status: Just starting!

Beautiful Eyes.

01.

“It sounds completely crazy, Lou.” Liam says as we walk towards the flat.
“How so? It’s completely rational and well thought out!” Louis mutters back. Harry opens the door to the Tomlinson flat and immediately plops down on the couch in the front room. Niall goes to the kitchen to get a snack, and the rest of the boys follow Harry’s lead with the front room.
“Because I honestly don’t feel like practically getting raped at the next concert just by going into the crowd; all of us.”
Niall walks into the room with a bag of potato chips and a sandwich in his hands and sits in one of the armchairs.
The boys don’t even pay attention to me as I close the front door and follow them into the room. I drop my book bag on the floor next to the coffee table, and lean against Niall’s chair, grabbing a handful of potato chips. He shoots me a playful glare so I just stick my tongue out at him. He laughs and continues eating.
“It’ll be fun, though!” my older brother chimes. Louis is always trying to have more interactions with the crowds at concerts and the security is starting to get sick of it.
“I still don’t understand why you had to bring the whole gang with you to pick me up from school, Lou.” I mutter, but he just winks at me.
“You’re going to be spending a lot of time with my mates, so you might as well get used to them already.”
I roll my eyes and sit on the arm of Niall’s chair. One Direction was going to be leaving for the Up All Night tour in a week or so, and I would be traveling along. I don’t have many friends because I devote my time to my studies, and so I really have no one to stay with.
I glance over the boys, Zayn, Louis, Liam, and then Harry on the couch. His green eyes meet mine, and he smiles. Harry, in the length of time that I have known him, has always been able to make a girl’s heart melt with that smile. He’s gotten quite a few of the girls at my private school in bed. Yes, he’s the player of the group.
But…something about that cocky little smile of his makes me wonder if I’m going to be his next pawn.
Yes…the boys are an interesting bunch, but they’re also practically family. Louis’ mates are the brothers he’s always wanted. Not that I’m sure he doesn’t love having a younger sister, but what boy doesn’t want brothers to mess with?
I look back at Louis, away from Harry’s eyes, and smile.
“I’ll never get used to family.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Soooo, yes the chapters are kinda short, but that's because I post them to another website as well. www.wittyprofiles.com
Anyways, feedback is always appreciated.
It's been awhile since I've really been adding anything to this site. So, I hope there's still some cool cats out there.
[♥]