Status: Trying something new :D COMMENTS PLEASE! updating may be slow

One by One, They Fall like Dominos

Yuumei Takagowa is a stunning girl. Soft olive skin, tempting pink lips, perfect hourglass figure and dark mysterious green eyes.
She was a normal 12 year old girl when her mother was killed by her father's hand. Her father had an odd religion that Yuumei never understood. He was always locked in his study doing some ritual and her and her mother never really saw him much.

One night, when Yuumei was walking into the house after her friend's mother dropped her off on her 12th birthday she was greeted with the heavy smell of blood. Worried, she rushed upstairs where her mother's cry was heard. When she go there she found her mother laying in a large pool of her blood, the side of her face bashed in, cuts all over her body, her dead green eyes reflected the flickering light of the candles around her as they stared at Yuumei.

The small girl screamed, only to be silenced by her father, who was drenched in his wife's blood. He carrie the girl over to a circle with a bunch of strange symbols and different colored candles around it and set her in the middle.
He began to chant in an odd language and she started to feel pain. Screaming, she tried to escape but she couldnt. It was as if there was a barrior around her. Before too long, she passed out from the pain.

Whe she awoke her father was above her, bags packed and a delightful grin on his face. He kissed her forehead and looked over her, nodding in approval.

"My beautiful daughter, from now on any boy you meet will love you, anyone you date will obey every command, and any man who hurts you will die by your hand. It's the only way I can make sure you dont get hurt. You will live with this curse as long as you live." He told her, tears coming to his eyes. "I love you my dear but I must go before anyone realizes you're mother is gone. Good bye my darling!"

That was the last time he spoke to her, before he died.

By his daughter's hand.
  1. Whammy's
    12 year old Yuumei is found by Watari wandering the streets and is brought to Whammy's