Status: I hope everyone enjoys this!

The Fire God's Bride

The Fire God's Bride

Alessandra's POV:
After the feast and festivities held for us by the town, it was time for me to leave with my husband. I tearfully said goodbye to my family and friends and then followed Thomas back down to the beach. I waved goodbye to my family and friends, tossing my bouquet behind me as Thomas scooped me up into his arms and we waited for Wilhelm and Annika. They congratulated us and Annika and I embraced each other as sisters for the first time. Annika opened the portal once more and all four of us walked through and back into Madrid. Wilhelm led her into their room and she smiled as he shut their door.

I was carried into a room I realized to be my husband’s. He placed me down once we were inside and helped me out of my veil and jewelry; kissing me in a frenzied passion while he was doing so. Finally, there was nothing left to take off except my dress and undergarments. Thomas gently laid us on his bed and, drawing me close, kissed my forehead. I sighed as my dress was discarded onto the floor followed by my undergarments. “You are so beautiful, Alessandra,” Thomas whispered in my ear as he gently kissed my lips, “but I prefer you without clothes.” I giggled as his lips left mine and found their way to my neck where he gently nipped at my neck. A sigh left my lips as I felt his hot lips press against the warm sensitive skin; touching off little sparks and causing goose bumps to rise on my flesh.

Thomas suddenly released his claim to my neck and sat up on the bed in a kneeling position. I gazed up into his eyes in wonder; the beautiful brown orbs had turned the color of the purest rubies and sparkled as if they were ablaze. He gently took ahold of my arms and pulled me up into a similar kneeling position. “As my wife, I think it only fitting that you disrobe me,” Thomas said with a smirk, before pulling me off the bed and standing me in front of him. I nodded and carefully removed his crown from his head and placed it on a nearby chair. I unclasped the brooch on his cape and let the sheet of embroidered fabric fall to the floor in a crescent shaped pile around his feet. As I disrobed him, I felt a wave of heat and passion wash over me. I couldn’t wait to see what he looked like completely unclothed; my curiosity was becoming unbearable. He helped me to remove his golden belt and his tunic; exposing his smooth, muscled chest and arms to my blushing gaze. I ran my hand down his stomach in amazement that any man, human or god, could be this perfect.

Thomas tilted my chin up and stole a small kiss before allowing me to continue. I gently pushed him into a vacant chair and gently removed his leather boots and stockings. I knew he was enjoying this, so I took my time removing each boot and stocking. I hadn’t noticed it before but the temperature in the room was rising, causing sweat to appear on my flesh. I had just finished removing the stockings from my husband’s feet when he stood up, towering over me.
I went to say something but his lips prevented me from doing so. I felt his hand on the back of my hair, pushing me closer against his body. I felt Thomas gently nibble the bottom of my lip and I smiled. Our tongues soon danced together as he grasped both of my hands and guided them to the buttons of his pants. I understood what it was that my husband desired and quickly undid the buttons and pushed down his pants, his underwear following. I felt my eyes follow his pants and underwear as they landed soundlessly on the floor. My eyes traced their way up his body, admiring his muscular legs, hard hips, and the organ that would help us bring children into existence. I felt my cheeks burn as a deep blush surfaced across them; giving even more evidence to my being a virgin. “You’re so beautiful,” Thomas murmured, drawing me against his body, “there is nothing to be ashamed of, my virginal Goddess.”

His body felt like fire against my skin; the heat penetrating my flesh and causing my most sensitive area to tremble and ache for him. I felt my mouth open slightly and heard myself panting; the heat toying with every part of my body. Thomas smiled down at me and picked me up. He carried me back to our bed and lay me down on the silky crimson sheets, climbing in beside me. I watched as my husband, the God of Fire, snapped his fingers and candles sprung to life around the room. “I find a little fire to be quite stimulating,” he murmured huskily as he leaned over me and let his lips encase a soft pliant peak. The feelings of the liquid fire inside me intensified as Thomas expertly ran his fiery tongue over my overly sensitive nipples, toying with them gently and watching my reaction. He relinquished his claim to one nipple and then started the same torturous game with the other as his hand travelled downwards. I had to say I was shocked when I felt a long digit slip into my womb but I didn’t complain. I couldn’t as I was too busy trying not to pass out from the intense sensations of pleasure that were wracking my body. Tiny gasps escaped my mouth as I thrust against the welcomed invader; this was paradise.

Just as I was sure I would reach my point, Thomas released his claim to my nipples and withdrew his finger from inside me. I whimpered softly; protesting the way my husband had left me in such a blissfully agonizing situation. He kissed me softly and picked me up gently; placing me at the head of the bed where my head and back were cushioned by some of the softest pillows I had ever felt. I looked down and watched as he positioned himself between my parted legs. “Are you ready, cara?” I blushed knowing full well what he meant. “Yes, love,” I replied with a small smile, “I am ready for you.”

Thomas lowered himself to me, allowing me to grasp onto his burning hot flesh. He placed one hand underneath my back and gripped the headboard with the other. “I love you,” he whispered, “my wife, my goddess, my friend, and the mother of my child.” I felt something plunge into me and then a searing pain as my virginity was taken. I screamed out in agony; my nails tearing into my husband’s back and tears running down my cheeks. I took deep breaths as I waited for my body to adjust. Thomas kissed my forehead and murmured reassuring words as he began to pick up his speed. At first, every thrust brought a squeak of pain from me; I felt like he was going to tear me in half. However, after a few minutes, I found that the pain was gone and an intense pleasure had taken its place. “Oh,” I cried out as I reached my first orgasm, “harder, Thomas.” He smiled and obliged; nearly causing my eyes to roll back into my skull. I looked up at my husband and found myself in awe. His skin had gone from tan to glowing like gold. I couldn’t help but stare at the beautiful god that was my husband. As soon as our consummation was through, I would look the same way if I succeed in conceiving. As the glow surrounding his body became brighter, I knew that the moment of conception was not too far off.

Thomas POV:
I was aware of Alessandra staring at me as my skin began to glow. My flesh only did this during the act of lovemaking and got brighter as I closed in on my impending climax. I watched my bride intently as I thrust into her very soul. Her face bore the expression of one who was in pained pleasure. I felt her hips rising up to meet my thrusts as she gasped and moaned; sweat glistening on her coppery flesh like diamonds. “Oh Thomas,” she moaned loudly, her hands wringing the silk sheets, “oh, my love!” I nearly moaned myself upon hearing her moan my name in such an innocent way. I couldn’t however; I had to remain silent until I was impregnating her, those were the rules of the gods. I looked down and smiled to myself. Alessandra was definitely close to her peak. That was good because I was just about there myself. I closed my eyes and bit my lip to prevent myself from moaning as I thrust into my wife harder than I ever had. She was definitely ready for my seed.

Alessandra’s POV:
I cried out in pleasure as Thomas picked up his pace; thrusting in as deep as he could. I gasped and moaned as he continuously hit the walls of my cervix, causing pleasure to overflow inside me like water through a broken dam. Then I felt it. This growing sensation of pleasure was a lot larger than the others and was threatening to overtake me. I looked up at my husband through half lidded eyes and saw that he too was experiencing the same sensation. “Oh,” a keening cry ripped from my lips, “Oh, God. Oh, Thomas!” I was very close to the end; only a few more thrusts would send me over the brink. I clung onto his body for dear life as he thrust into me. “Oh,” I rasped, nearly breathless, “oh, Thomas. Oh, God!” I looked up and he was staring right at me. “Please,” I whispered, “make me a mother.” He thrust into me once again and the giant wave overcame me; causing me to arch up into my husband’s body and cry out as the amazing feeling rang throughout every cell in my body. I felt Thomas thrust into my cervix hard and then cry out his release. I felt his white hot seed fill my womb as Thomas held me against his glowing body. We sat there, joined as one, for what seemed like forever. I looked up and smiled as I met my husband’s eyes. “Te amo,” I breathed, my skin now glowing a slight orange. “Te quiero demasiado,” he replied with a smile, kissing my forehead.

5 Years Later:
Alessandra's POV:
“Push my lady,” cried the midwife, “the baby is almost out.” I screamed as I fought to push my child free of me. “You’re doing great, cara,” Thomas said, holding my hand, “she’s almost here.” I was so tired. “Please,” I said looking up at my husband, “tell me she’s almost out; I can’t do this much longer.” He looked down and smiled. “She’s almost out, Alessandra,” he crooned in my ear, “her head is just about out.” I cried out in pain as I braced myself to push again. You would think after quadruplets a single baby would be no problem. I let out one final scream as I pushed and suddenly, pure relief. “She’s out,” Thomas cried, “you’ve done it darling!” He kissed me feverently, causing me to become aroused. “Darling,” I said softly as we broke for air, “unless you want a sixth child in 9 months, I’d suggest you control yourself.” Thomas grinned and kissed my hand before going over to where the midwife was cleaning up our daughter.

After the baby was swaddled in her blanket, the midwife handed her to Thomas and left the room. “Bring her over here,” I said softly, propping myself us against the pillows, “I want to see her.” Thomas smiled down at the bundle of blankets, murmuring sweet little nothings to her as he walked to me. I pushed over and let him sit on the bed beside me. Thomas kissed me gently on the lips and then handed me my little girl. She was the most beautiful baby girl I had ever seen. She had my face and hair, but her eyes were definitely her father’s. “Hello, Princess,” I crooned, causing her eyes to go wide, “I’m so glad to finally meet you.” Thomas put his arm around me and pulled me against his chest. “What should we name her?” We looked down at our daughter just as she was getting ready to throw a fit. We looked at each other and smiled. “Serafina,” we both said unanimously.

Suddenly, the doors flew open and our four boys ran in followed by Wilhelm and Annika and their twins, Klaus and Klara. “Mother, Father,” four excited voices exclaimed as they rushed the bad, “what did you name her?” I smiled up at Thomas as our four 5 year olds scrambled onto the bed, trying to get a better look at their newborn sister. “We named her Serafina,” Thomas said, smiling down at the boys. Wilhelm and Annika came closer and I offered Serafina to her aunt. “Vilken skönhet du är,” Annika murmured in Swedish, “what a beautiful little girl you are, Serafina.” Wilhelm smiled as he got to hold his newborn niece. “Sie haben ihre Papas augen,” he crooned, making Serafina giggle, “those are definitely our mother’s eyes.” The boys were getting restless. “I want to hold her,” came the unified chorus of 5 year old voices. “Alright,” I said gently, “from oldest to youngest, boys, come sit by me.” My first born, Alexander, scrambled over to me as fast as he could. Wilhelm carefully placed Serafina into her eldest brother’s arms. She cooed and smiled up at him and he laughed. “Alright,” I said gently, “Valentin, you’re next darling.” My shy boy, Valentin crawled up and sat nervously beside me as his sister was placed into his arms. “She’s okay,” he said nervously, handing her back to their father rather quickly and then darting off the bed. I smiled at my 3rd boy. “Alejandro,” I called softly, “it’s your turn, sweetheart. Our fiery tempered little boy practically flew over to my side and held out his arms eagerly. Thomas lowered Serafina into Alejandro’s arms and watched. Serafina smiled and grabbed onto her brother’s finger. “She’s okay,” he said with a smirk, “for a girl.”

As Thomas took our daughter into his arms once more, I looked for the youngest of the four, named after his uncle. “Wilhelm,” I called gently, “love, it’s your turn.” I watched as he cautiously walked out from behind Annika’s dress and up to me, wringing his hands. He had always been the baby and now I don’t think he was very sure of his place. I scooped him up off the floor and held him in my arms. “No matter what,” I whispered to him, “you will always be my baby boy.” He smiled and then held up his arms. As his sister lay in his arms, she studied him carefully. Wilhelm gave her a small smile and she giggled, causing him to laugh as well. “Klaus,” he said happily to his cousin, “you should hold her too.” Klaus looked up at his mother and father. They nodded approvingly. Then he looked at Thomas and I. “You most certainly can if you’d like,” I replied with a smile. He walked forward nervously and sat on the bed beside me. Wilhelm gently handed Serafina to Klaus and a moment of silence came about. Klaus nervously tickled his cousin’s chin and breathed a sigh of relief when she cooed and grasped onto his finger.

“Klara,” Thomas said gently, picking up his niece, “would you like to hold Serafina?” Klara had always been very close to her Uncle Thomas and she hugged his neck tightly. “Wird sie mich beißen?” Thomas and Wilhelm laughed. “No, sweetheart,” Thomas replied, kissing Klara’s forehead, “she won’t bite, I promise.” Klara looked down and then held her arms out to me. I took her into my arms and held her there as Klaus placed Serafina in her only female cousin’s arms. At first the two girls studied each other quietly, neither making a sound. Then, Klara bent over and kissed Serafina’s forehead. “I like her,” Klara declared as she handed Serafina back to me and scrambled off to join her brother and cousins in the playroom. “Well that went well,” Thomas whispered as Wilhelm and Annika went to look after the children. “I agree darling,” I murmured as I set a sleeping Serafina in her bassinet, “that went better than expected.” Thomas walked with me out onto the balcony. As we watched the sun set in the reddish- purple sky, he wrapped his arms around me, holding me close. I smiled and embraced his arms. This was the best life I could have asked for; being the Fire God’s wife.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well that's it! Hope everyone liked this! :D