Status: New and active

All Grown Up

7

After we had our little group hug, we decided to pack all my stuff up and head to the boys’ apartment or flat as they called it. I had about 30 garbage bags filled with all my things. The boys rode together in one car, and we managed to fit almost half of the bags in their car. Alyssa drove separately, and thankfully we fit the rest of the bags in her car. I hopped in with Alyssa and I looked back at the house I called home for so many years. I was going to miss that house and all the memories that occurred there, but there was no way that I was going to miss feuding with my mother constantly. I decided that I would be able to make new memories with the boys, and that cheered me up more than anything. Alyssa started her car as we followed to the boys to their flat.

Once we got there, we all piled out of our cars and grabbed my bags and lugged them upstairs. Their apartment was on the 6th level, and the elevator was right across the hall. I brought my things up and immediately crashed on the couch. I said I would help with the rest of the bags, but everyone refused to let me help. Lou told me to rest up, I’m assuming because I probably looked so physically drained.

I opened one of the bags and pulled out a turquoise blanket that my mom had given to me when I was younger. I curled up onto the couch, pulled the blanket over me and let out a deep breath. My eyelids were so heavy, I needed sleep. I closed my eyes and instantly fell asleep.

-----

A couple hours later I opened my eyes and saw that the apartment was completely empty. I yawned and stood up, walking over to the counter in the kitchen, seeing a note.

Reece,
You were sleeping so soundly, no one wanted to wake you up. We’re going grocery shopping and we’re also going to buy you some new clothes and other things you need. We’ll be back soon, make yourself at home because you are at home. (:

Love,
Lys and the boys.


I smiled to myself. Earlier today I had been so completely miserable after being kicked out of my house by my own mother, and now a couple hours later I was feeling like a brand new person. I was already so happy. Just being around Alyssa and Lou and the rest of the boys, instantly cheered me up. They were all so positive and happy, two things I definitely needed to be.

I walked to the fridge and got some water, then walking back to the couch and turning on the TV. I was sitting there for about 20 minutes when I heard the door rattle and open. I smiled when Lou walked in the door.

“Hey babe, you’re awake. How’d you sleep?” He grinned and sat next to me putting his arm around my waist, pulling me close to him.

“I slept good, thanks for letting me sleep. I feel much better now.” I smiled and looked at him, his blue eyes meeting mine.

“I’m glad. Hey, anything you need while you live here, you just let me know alright? I want to make you the happiest you’ve ever been.” I blushed and looked away.

“Why?” I was just curious. “You don’t have to, Lou.”

He put his hand on my cheek and pulled my face to his, gently meeting my lips with his. When he pulled back, he just smiled big. “I do because that’s the way you should be treated. You deserve to be happy.”

I blushed again and when I tried to turn away, Louis put his hands on either sides of my face and pulled my face to his. Our lips met, and I kissed him like I’d never kissed him before. I could feel his tongue touch my bottom lip, as if he was asking me for permission. I opened my mouth and let his tongue swirl around with mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and pulled him on top of me, laying back on the couch. We kissed like this for a few minutes, til the door opened and Alyssa and the rest of the boys entered the room.

“Aw you guys are too cute!” Alyssa squealed.

“Oh my gosh, just so cute!” Niall mocked her. Alyssa turned to Niall and stuck out her tongue, then looked back at me and Louis.

“Seriously though, you guys are adorable. Next time, I recommend using the bedroom though.”

I laughed and sat up, leaning on Lou’s shoulder. “I’ll remember that for next time.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Filler chapter! Sorry, just wanted to get something up! Enjoy!!! :) Thanks to everyone who continues to comment, you're amaZAYN ;)

Image

Image

Enjoy! :) xoxo