(Unknown at the time)

Character List

Main character

--Johnny Pierce-, the son of the president. Graduated the institute top of his class and top of the class in Gun, Knives, and War History/Staragy classes. After graduation is moved to Fort Drum were he is Trainded as a NCO. Meets LT Locke who trains him as his Second LT. Takes over LT. Locke's unit when Locke is killed while they defending against a raid. Later is captured by a Kids Militia led by his Friend Lee who is suppose to be dead.

Government/ Army Charactors

--George Pierce- Father of Johnny, President of the USA who is really a dictator.

--General Decker General of the Governments Army, Show no compassion toward his men or the enemy and is nicknamed "The Machine by men on both sides.

--Lieutenant Locke- Lieutenant Locke is the commander of Johnny's Unit in the Army. Locke's Life was saved when he was in Iraq by Sergeant Harley but he lost his leg due to his injury in a Road side bomb. He blamed Harley and Jackson for the loss of his leg. After he lost his leg he was promoted to Sergeant was then moved back to the homeland and did desk duty. After the Freedom War broke out he was promoted again to Lieutenant and the Field commander of Johnny's unit. Killed while defending against a raid led by LT. Jackson. Before he died he made amends with Harley and Jackson.

--Dean Brown- Dean of the Institute

--Drill Sergeant Black- Drill Sergeant for the Army responcible for getting Johnny's Unit into army shape

Militia Characters

--General Harley General of the Militia who fights the Government for their Freedom. Fought in Iraq as a Sergeant

--Lieutenant James Jackson- Close and long time Friend of General Harley and a LT in the Militia. Fought in Iraq as a Corporal with the General

--Lee- Best friend of Johnny. Lee was killed while trying to escape the Institute. Nobody saw the body and all of his stuff was collected from his barracks. But Lee is still Alive and found out his Father is still alive and that the Institute lied about all of assassinations. He turned and is fighting with the Militia he captured Johnny during a battle and told Johnny the Truth and turned Johnny who was made the leader of the kids battalion in the Militia after their leader is killed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Not finished