I Don't Want a Bite

one shot!

My left arm sat protectively around my plate, after being with Niall for two years you learn a few things, like if you want to eat you protect your plate. He grinned at me from across the table and I raised an eyebrow.

“No, you can’t have a bite.” I said, placing my fork in my mouth. Niall laughed in return, stretching his hand out and lacing his fingers with mine.

“I don’t want a bite…of your food at least.” he winked causing my cheeks to burn a deep red. He laughed again, bringing my knuckles up to press a kiss against them. “I love you Britt.”

I smiled at him, “I love you too Niall.”

“Good to hear. Makes this easier.” he said, sliding out of his chair and down in front of me. His elbow rested on his knee that was up and in his hand, a ring box I didn’t see him pull out.

“What are you doing?” I asked, my eyes watering and hands shaking.

“Shh Princess.” he smiled, “Just let me get this out okay?” I nodded and he took a deep breath. “Britt, we’ve been together for two years now. And I fell for you instantly. I love everything about you. When I’m gone you’re all I think about and I can’t wait to get home to you. I want to know you’ll always be here for me when I get home. Britt, will you marry me? Be my queen?”

I gasped as he opened the ring box, the most beautiful diamond ring sat in it and I nodded my head, the words refusing to fall from my lips. My hands were still shaking as Niall slipped the ring onto the correct finger and leaned up to press his lips to mine in a sweet, innocent kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
Drop a comment and let me know what you think! :D