Status: So I did change this story, it was called "Hidden Love" and a completely different story, but I was unhappy with that one. If you want to read "Hidden Love", please feel free to follow the link in the summary box :) That story is completed!

Drabblings of a High School Teen

Grade Ten

She sat down, glad that her new friend was in her math class.

She looked down at her work, and felt a presence behind her. She spun around, alarmed, and found his head ever close to hers.

“N-need help?” was her timid question.

“Nah, just looking at your work.” A wide smile, twinkle in the brown eyes.

She moved back, still a little startled at his closeness.

“I’m sorry!” he leaned back. “I smell like saw dust from wood shop, eh?” A small laugh.

“N-no,” she smiled back shyly. “I don’t mind…”

Unknowingly they stared continuously at each other until called to attention by the teacher.

Image


She was just about to leave the washroom to access her locker across the hall when she froze at the door; her friend bumped into her and looked towards the source of distraction:

He was laughing with a friend, near her locker. He looked around until he stopped in front of her locker; he leaned on it, meddling absently with the lock.

He looked towards her across the hall, in the washroom entrance, smiled. He left, occasionally looking back.