Status: So I did change this story, it was called "Hidden Love" and a completely different story, but I was unhappy with that one. If you want to read "Hidden Love", please feel free to follow the link in the summary box :) That story is completed!

Drabblings of a High School Teen

Grade Eleven

She, with her friends, was sitting on top of the table in class; the teacher had formed groups out of the students, and made them all debate and produce an answer to her questions within their respective teams.

He was on her team.

On occasion they wound up standing or sitting next to each other, her eyes gliding towards his direction before swiveling away; his constantly yet discreetly on her unless he was debating.

She started kicking her legs, back and forth, waiting for the teacher to finish talking to the other teams. He noticed.

Image


He noticed. Biting his lip shyly, he started to swing his legs, too. They bumped once, twice, thrice, before she kept her feet still under the table.

He looked towards her, confusion on his face. Why not?

Her face blotted with colour, her head shaking. Her smile became harder to conceal; she looked away and started whispering to her friends.

His face fell; he turned back to texting his girlfriend behind the teacher’s back.