Status: In the process of writing. Maybe

Our Story

Introduction

"Sada . . ."
The blond laughed at the boy sat beside her. His mouth was curling into a smile to match hers as she pressed her forehead against his.
"Sada . . !"
The scene changed, and she was pretending to be asleep. She was in the boy's arms, her back to his stomach as her lips twitched almost into a smile, giving her game away.
"Sada!"
The picture changed yet again, but with the same people. She was laying down and had pulled him over her. Their cheeks were painted an almost matching pink as he leaned closer . . .
"Sada!"

My eyes fluttered open slowly, to see the face of the boy I had been dreaming about. My dreams had been a perfect copy of him, but compared nothing to the real thing. His hair, falling over his face. His eyes, green but with a worried sense about them. His pretty face, cute like a child but holding a smart mind.
"S-Sada," he stammered. "It's time for school."
Yes, I thought as I smiled. I sat up, shaking my shoulder length hair back into it's place.
"Say, what happened last night?" I asked as I got a headrush from sitting up too quickly, causing me to wince and hold my head as the world spun. "I can't remember any-" I stopped with a gasp and I looked around the room, panicking.
It was a medium sized room, with a wide single bed, which I was laying on. It had a small part separated from the room by walls, where the bathroom would be and a wardrobe. I recognised it, since I had been there last night.
"What am I doing in your room?!" I cried, horrified at what I might have done.
"I-I'm sorry!" The boy stammered once again. "Y-you fell asleep here and I didn't want to wake you up!"
The night before returned to my head. I remembered we had been talking, before the outside got cold and we decided to go inside. He snuck me to his room without any Day Class students noticing and we stayed there all night.
"Oh yeah," I laughed, pressing my forehead against his, just like my dream. "I remember now."
When I leaned away, I saw he had a cute smile on, and a blush across his smooth cheeks. The sight made me smile more as my heart beat a little more ferociously than usual.

My name is Sada Saito. I am nineteen years old to the public, I have blond hair that falls just past my shoulders and dark grey, almost black eyes. I attend Cross Academy and am in the Night Class. Yes, that means I'm a vampire. I'm a pureblood, actually. A vampire with no drop of human blood in their body, a vampire that is dominant to the other vampires because of this and the special powers I possess. I have most of the world at my fingertips, due to my money and power.
My best friend is Nate Sinclair. He's eighteen, with brown, flicky hair and green eyes. He goes to Cross Academy too, but he's in the Day Class. He's what we call a Level D. He was bit by a pureblood some time ago, and is slowly turning into a monster called a Level E. Although I would never call him a monster. He's too cute, too innocent, too much like something you want to protect for that. I've devoted my spare time to finding the pureblood that bit him, so he can life a happy life. Or, as happy as he could, being a vampire.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, haven't been on in a while, so I thought I'd post this~
Enjoy~