Status: Won't make another chapter until I do character development on these two characters.

Little Fighter

Chapter 1

"Lucy, get up!" Lucy's 16 year old sister called from down stairs.

Lucy let out a sigh.

"What for?!" Lucy yelled back.

"It's time to go for your chemo therapy treatments. Mom and dad are out of town so they asked me to take you."

Lucy got up and walked to the stairs where her sister was staring back at her.

"What time is it?" Lucy asked.

Sam sighed and looked at her watch.

"It's 7:30 AM. But I thought that we could stop somewhere and eat. Your chemo is at 10:30 so I was thinking we could hang out and stuff." Sam said with a smile.

"Okay. Let me get ready," Lucy said.

Ever since Lucy's cancer has got worse, her sister has been wanting to hang out with her more. Lucy likes it. As far as Lucy was concerned, that's the only perk to having a life threatening illness. Before Lucy was even diagnosed, Sam didn't want to hang out with her at all. After her first diagnosis, Lucy's sister wanted to play with her and actually spent 30 minutes out of her day to play with her sick sister. But since the doctor's told Lucy's family that the cancer spread, Sam has been wanting to spend all of her time with Lucy.

Lucy came running down the stairs.

"I'm ready." she said.

Sam smiled.

"Let's go then, sweetie."