Status: Short and sweet ;)

Crazy, They Call Me

Crazy, they call me

Crazy, they call me.
Ha, as if. I’m not crazy; it’s everyone else in this stupid world that’s crazy. Only Gerard understands that. The rest of my band abandoned me long ago, tried to send me to a madhouse, but he still stays by my side. He tells me I’m not mad, I’m just different, and I know that he’s telling the truth. I’ve stayed with him, whilst everyone else has forgotten him, lost in their lies. Gerard told me I had to stay myself, couldn’t let people get the better of me. I’ve been to therapist after therapist, forced to go to hundreds of stupid meetings that’re supposed to help me ‘figure myself out’, but I haven’t spoken in a single one of them. The stupid counsellor tries to understand me, but they can’t. I don’t let them. Only Gerard is allowed to know me, know the true me. Of course, Mikey and Ray try and talk to me to, to convince me of their lies, but I will never let them brainwash me. Gerard needs me to stay with him, else he will be broken. The others might have left him, but I never will.
I’m not crazy, it’s them lying.
I’m not crazy, and Gerard isn’t dead.
I know he’s not dead.
Only crazy people would talk to the dead.