Sequel: Comes the Light
Status: Complete. Thank you all for commenting, recommending, and subscribing! ^_^

From the Darkness

Epilogue

Nothing existed where I was. Not even me. Then something happened.

I could feel it.

It was slow at first. A gentle tug and then a thought.

I was becoming myself again. Someone was pulling me from the darkness. I just didn't know who. It could be several people, but I didn't think any of them would.

Then came a feeling of being reformed. It was like someone sewing. A thread pulled and stitched through me, bringing me together once more.

My eyes opened, and I knew the spell was complete.

Around me was something familiar. The ceiling I had created. A bed, soft and forming to my body, was my own. Then I could feel several familiar presences.

A bark sounded from beside me. Turning my stiff neck, I looked into a familiar face, Hekabe. She looked happy. So happy to see me.

Something nudged my arm on the other side. Galinthias was there waiting. Slowly, I rose my hand and gave her a simple pet. I could do no more. I did not have my strength back, but it would come back.

What was troubling now was the third presence. Who was it? Who had brought me back? And why?

But one thing was for sure, I didn't feel the Moirai's control. I was free.
♠ ♠ ♠
And I have now done an epilogue! I had it done for a while, but I didn't know if I wanted to end it where I did or with this epilogue. I'm a sucker for happy or at the very least semi-happy endings.

Then, after I finished this, I realized I could do a sequel. I don't know. It wouldn't be based on any myth, but my own imagination. Not that is a problem, but I don't know where I would take it. Ideas? Anyone?

Anyway, this is really it! Unless you guys want a sequel. XD