Please Tell Me What We Have Is Real

.:Chapter 16:.

I woke up the next morning to find it was only 3:32 AM on a Saturday. I groaned. Once I was up, I was up. I laid my head back down on my pillow and looked at the ceiling for a while. I was startled when I heard a soft snore come from beside me. I turned and saw Zacky cuddling against my side, lips slightly parted and hair sticking up in every possible direction; mostly covering his gorgeous face.

I turned on my side to face him, trying not to wake him up. My arms slipped around his waist and pulled him tightly into my chest. His arms curled around my stomach and he nuzzled his face deeper into my hip. I chuckled as his warm breath tickled against my bare chest. Slowly I fell back asleep.

~~~

When I opened my eyes for the second time this morning, they met piercing green. I lazily smiled and sat up to stretch.

"Good morning, baby," I said, kissing Zacky's pale cheek. He giggled and blushed.
"Good morning, Bri," He smiled and gave me a kiss back," Matt texted you, he said he wanted to meet up and discuss band stuff."
"I kno-" i was cut off by my bedroom door bursting open.
"GOOD MORNING!" a voice screamed as they entered the room. The voice belonged to none other than Jimmy.

I grabbed the pillow I was leaning against and chucked it toward Jimmy's tall, lean figure. He ducked and it ended up hitting Matt instead.

"Jesus, Jim, it's too early for this shit. Who let you in anyway?" I asked, annoyed.
"I am no longer Jimmy, I am The Reverend Tholomew Plague, haha," He said, standing in a superhero like pose.
"That's your stage name?" He nodded. "It's a little long, don't yah think?" I said.
"I tried to tell him that but he didn't want to listen to me," Johnny spoke up.
"Why don't you shorten it to The Rev, it still sounds cool," Zacky said voice still slightly groggy.
"Okay, fine," Jimmy agreed, pouting slightly.
"Why don't you let us get dressed and we'll meet you downstairs to talk about band things," I said, shooing them out of my room.

Johnny was that last to walk out, shutting the door behind them. I yanked the covers off my body and crawled out of bed. Zacky followed my suit and dug through the closet to find something to wear. I snuck up behind him and slithered my arms around his waist. He jumped and quickly turned around. A smirk spread across my lips and he playfully hit my chest.

"Not funny, Bri," He said, pouting.
"Aww common babe, don't pout. I didn't mean to scare you," I said, giving in to his adorable pout.
"I know, I'm kidding," He flashed a goofy smile and kissed my lips before heading into the bathroom to change.

~~15 Minutes Later~~

Once Zacky and I were finished getting ready, we headed into the living room where the rest of the guys were sitting. I plopped down on the recliner, pulling Zacky by the waist onto my lap (making him squeak again_

"Okay, so have any of you guys thought of any names for yourself yet...besides Jimmy," Matt said.
"You know I'm going to want to be called Synyster Gates," I said.
"Bri and I came up with Zacky Vengeance for me," Zacky said.
"That's awesome. I'm going to call myself M. Shadows," Matt said.
"What about you Jay?" Jimmy asked.
"I couldn't really think of anything," He said, cheeks turning pink in embarrassment.
"Well that's what we're here for," I said, smiling.
"Okay, what we think of for shortie..." Matt trailed off thinking.
"What about Johnny Christ?" Zacky suggested.
"It would piss a lot of people off....I like it," Johnny said.
"What about an actual name for our band? Did anyone think of that? I have a couple," Matt said.
"I came up with Lips of Deceit," Zacky said.
"That's awesome. I have some pretty shitty ones, I was looking through the bible. The only one that sounds cool to me is Avenged Sevenfold," Matt said.
"Fuck their both fucking awesome!" Jimmy exclaimed.

We decided that taking a vote would be the best way to come up with our name. Avenged Sevenfold won. Zacky, being the little nerd, decided that we should call ourselves A7X for short. We all agreed.

"Another thing I wanted to discuss...Spring break is coming up soon and I was thinking that we should take a ride up to Vegas or something to get away for a while," Jimmy said.
"Fuck yeah!" We all said.

This was going to be fucking awesome, 2 weeks partying with my best friends and the love of my life. The rest of the day we did a little more with the band. The song I wrote we decided to change it up a little. We began it with piano and acoustic. Then we decided to have a solo in the middle. Matt sang it,which in my opinion sounded better than when I sing it. We named the song 'Warmness on the Soul'. The whole time we were changing up the song, Zacky's cheeks tinted a rosy pink color, knowing the song was about him. I honestly enjoyed this version of the song so much better.

After deciding that this would be our demo, the guys headed off to find record companies to send it to. Zacky flopped back on the couch, exhausted. I was tired too. We spent basically all day writing and eating.

"God, I never thought changing up a song would be so tiring," Zacky said, burying his face into a couch pillow.
I chuckled and rubbed his shoulders,"Well, get used to it. We'll be doing so much more like this, I can sense it now."

I didn't get a proper response, only a groan. I chuckled and put him on my lap, stroking his hair like an owner would do to their pet. I pushed back Zacky's bangs and kissed his sweaty forehead. I grabbed the remote and turned on the TV before getting up to turn off the lights. Once I sat back down, I pulled Zacky back on my lap and kissed his forehead once more. He leaned his head back and I leaned down to kiss his plush pink lips. We both smiled into the kiss. Zacky nuzzled the side of his head into my chest like a pillow before his slow breaths filled the room. I laid my head back on one of the couch pillows and closed my eyes and fell into a deep sleep.