Please Tell Me What We Have Is Real

.:Chapter 20:.

I awoke the next morning with Johnny curled up against my side, I couldn't help but smile at how adorable it was. I wrapped my arms tightly around him and pulled him up so that his head was on my shoulder. The door was pushed open and there stood Brian.

"Morning man," I said groggily.
"Hey," He chuckled.
"What are we doing today?" I asked.
"I don't know Matt wanted you up so we could discuss it," He replied.
"Alright give me ten minutes," He nodded and walked out.

I leaned down and kissed Johnny on the nose. He stirred and buried his face farther into my shoulder.

"Babe, you have to get up," I whispered into his ear. Johnny groaned and opened his eyes.
"Hey," He said softly, rubbing his eyes.
"We have to get dressed," I crawled out of bed, Johnny following.

I looked over at him and realized that he was completely unclothed and I remembered last night. Johnny's cheeks flushed pink when he realized.

"Common," I grabbed his hand and pulled him into the bathroom after I had grabbed a pair of clothes for both of us. I turned on the shower and grabbed a towel. Johnny was still blushing.
"It's not like we haven't seen each other naked before," I chuckled making Johnny blush even more.

I pulled him into the shower with me and leaned down to kiss him. We took turns washing each others hair, me having to bend down so Johnny could reach the top of my head. Once we were both clean, Johnny turned off the water and I grabbed the towel; wrapping it around the both of us. We got dressed and dried our hair before walking out of the bathroom. I slipped on my vans and I was ready. Johnny stood by my side and we both headed to Matt's room.

"Hey guys!" Matt greeted as we walked in.
"Hey!" I said back, Johnny waved and sat by Zacky.
"So what's the plan for today?" Brian asked.
"I was thinking of just sitting around here all day and then go out tonight," Matt said.
"What will we do tonight?" Zacky asked
"We'll cross the bridge when we get to it," Matt answered.
"Hey Matt. Zacky and I have been working on a song," Brian said.
"Sweet! Let us hear it!" I shrieked. I enjoy the song writing, it's just awesome to see what my friends come up with.
"Caught here in a fiery blaze, won't lose my will to stay. i tried to drive all through the night. The heat stroke ridden weather, the bare and empty sights. No oasis here to see, sand is singing deathless words to me," Brian started.
"Can't you help me as I'm starting to burn. Too many doses and I'm starting to get an attraction. My confidence is leaving me on my own. No one can save me and you know I don't want the attention," Zacky continued.
"That's great, we just need a little more to it, add music and I'd be great," Matt said.

I went into the kitchen as my stomach growled. I opened cabinets and the refrigerator but there was nothing. Still hungry, I walked back to the living room and groaned.

"Matt, I'm hungry and we have no food, just beer," I said.
"I meant to go shopping, just never got to it. Why don't we go do that now?" He asked, standing up.
"Okay," We all agreed.
"Then we can get food on the way back," He said walking back into the living room with his keys.

We all headed out, Johnny and I getting to sit up front this time. We headed to the market, bought a shit load of food while I screwed around with the isles like changing signs and hiding things. Then we headed to eat at a diner that served breakfast all day, considering that now it was now 12:40. We ate and headed back to the hotel to laze around for a while. Johnny's been really quiet all day and I'm getting nervous. Him and I walked back to our room in silence. The moment I walked in, I threw down whatever was in my hand and grabbed his shoulders.

"Johnny, are you okay?" I asked, our eyes connecting.
"Yeah, why?" He asked in a small voice.
"You've just been really quiet, I wanted to make sure you were alright," I said. Johnny's eyes started watering and he burst into tears.
"M-my parents fo-found out I'm g-gay and th-th- I hav-have no pl-place to g-go," He sobbed, burying his face into my chest.
"Shh, it's alright. You can stay with me, I'm not going to leave you without a place to go," I lifted his chin up with my finger and brushed away his tears with my thumb.
"I love you Johnny, I would never leave you to fend for yourself; I'm not like that," I continued.
"Th-thank y-you Jim-Jimmy," He said, tears still running down his cheeks.

I leaned down and kissed him on the lips. I decided it was best if we didn't go tonight, but let the others go. I just wanted to be alone with Johnny.