Please Tell Me What We Have Is Real

.:Chapter 21:.

Later on that night, Matt, Brian, and I headed out while Johnny and Jimmy stayed at the hotel. We took Matt's car back to the club Jimmy's uncle owned and snuck through the back like last time. The three of us walked to the bar and I ordered an iced tea, not in the mood to get drunk tonight. Matt ordered a Guinness, Brian got a Heineken, and I got a coke.

"Not drinking, Zee?" Brian asked, wrapping an arm around my shoulder.
"Nah, I'm not in the mood to get a hangover again," I responded, taking a sip of my drink.
"Alright then, that means you'll have to drag my drunk ass home," He chuckled.
I laughed," Well I'll try to."

Brian downed his beer and he got served another. I watched as cup after cup he drank until there was about 5 glasses in-front of him. Matt had disappeared off somewhere, most likely to gawk over the strippers. I was amazed at how much Brian could drink since he could drink a lot more than I could. I got up, thinking it was bad to leave Brian alone, but I would only be gone for a minute. I pushed open the bathroom door only to bash into another person and fall onto the floor.

"I'm so sorry, " I said, quickly getting up and stretching out my hand.
"You better be," The person sneered, jumping to their feet.
Stone cold eyes met mine and fear flooded my body.

This guy looked tough. He had broad shoulders and was about six feet tall, almost taller than Jimmy. His dark brown hair was spiked up and he had bulging muscles.

"I didn't mean it, man," My legs trembled under the weight of my body.The guy didn't even respond, instead he raised his fist and slammed it down into my eye. I fell to the ground, hand cupped over eye as they both started to water. A kick went to my face, hitting my nose and lip. Both dripped blood. The guy smirked, kicked me in the stomach before walking away. I curled into the corner of the wall and cried, forgetting I was at a bar. What sounded like shoes pounded on the ground and stopped in-front of me. I looked up and my eyes met with hazel.

"Are you alright?" A feminine voice asked me.
"Yeah," Her hand stretched out in-front of me and I grabbed it. She automatically hugged me when I was on my two feet.
"You don't seem it, you're nose is dripping blood," She said.
"I've gotten worse," I said, wiping my nose with the sleeve of my shirt.
"I'm Val," She said.
"Zacky," I replied.
"Aren't you from Huntington Beach? I swear I've seen you around school before."
"Yeah, I think I've seen you a couple time too," I smiled.
"Some guy followed after that guy, I'm taking it he's your friend," Val said, looking over at the direction of the door.
"Probably Matt, Brian's probably drunk out of his mind," I replied, looking over to the door.
"Matt Sanders and Brian Haner right?" She asked, I nodded.
"Their friends with Jimmy, right?" Val asked, i nodded again.
"I know Jimmy, bastards crazy. I love him to death."

Matt then stomped through the door, blood on his shirt and sweat dripping down his forehead.

"That motherfucker got the beating of his life, he better not fucking mess with anyone again," He growled, stopping when he noticed Val standing there.
"Thanks Matt," I said, hugging him.
"No problem."
"Matt Sanders, fancy seeing you here," Val spoke up.
"Hey Val, how's it goin'?" Matt asked, stumbling over his words.
"It's going good," She said.
"Hey Matt, have you seen Brian anywhere?" I asked, remembering we had abandoned Brian.
"Yeah, he was sitting at the bar last time I saw him," He replied, I left the two to go find Brian.

He was on the floor when I found him. On his back, feet resting on the bar stool he was sitting on a couple minutes previous. I bent down and grabbed his hand, pulling him up off the floor. Brian tripped on his feet struggling to stand up. I put his arm around my shoulder, deciding it was best for us to leave. I waved goodbye to Val and headed out of the bar and down the street. Which wasn't easy. Brian stumbled, played with my hair, and stopped to ask questions about objects as we walked.

Once we finally walked into the hotel, I was happy. I dragged Brian into the elevator, pressed the button and we headed up to our room. I had to hold him up in the elevator since the moving of it made him almost fall on his face. We reached our room two minutes later and I nearly jumped with joy. I made it! I helped Brian changed, which was easy since he was getting tired.

"Z-Zee?" Brian slurred into my shoulder.
"Yes Bri?" I asked, stripping off my shirt.
"I *hic* llloovee youuu," He slurred, stumbling a bit.
"I love you too," I said, leading him to the bed and sitting him down.

I placed a bucket on Brian's side of the bed just in case and turned on the lamp. I laid down, Brian automatically cuddling up to me, head nuzzled into my neck. I sighed, even drunk he was cute. I pulled my knees up to my chest, groaning in pain. My eye throbbed but I knew I was too tired to worry about it now. I decided to deal with the pain tomorrow and get some rest. I closed my eyes, trying to get my mind off of things, but there was so many questions circling my mind. Does Matt like Val? Does Val like Matt? Why is Johnny asking so weird lately? What did that guy have against me and why did he look so familiar? I brushed the questions off and decided it was best to get some sleep and worry about my questions tomorrow.
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally Val is in the story! I couldn't think of any other way to include her so this was the best way I could think of. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and thanks for the comments, they mean a lot c: