Please Tell Me What We Have Is Real

.:Chapter 22:.

The minute I sat up the next morning, I flopped back down with my hands on my head and I groaned. Zacky was already up, knowing since he laughed at me. Ah, hangovers. It's fun getting drunk until the next day when you wake up feeling like shit.

"Morning to you too," I said, leaning up to kiss him.

It was then when I felt a cut. I quickly snapped my head up for my eyes to meet a busted lip and my eyes traveled farther up to find a nose covered in dry blood and a black eye. My eyes widened and rage filled my body.

"What happened?" I growled.
"Bri..I-" I cut him off.
"Who did this to you," I demanded, ready to beat a fucker up.
"Some guy I pushed a door into on accident at the bar," He responded in a quiet voice.

I went to stand up, but Zacky grabbed my arm.

"Matt took care of it, Bri. Calm down," He said.
I relaxed," I'm sorry Zee, if I wasn't so shitfaced I could've helped you."

I felt guilty. I was off getting drunk while my boyfriend was getting the crap kicked out of him. I felt terrible.

"It's not your fault, you need to relax sometimes too," Zacky said.
I ran a hand through my hair," I know, but I want to protect you from everything."
"A hero needs their rest too," Zacky said, kissing my cheek.
"Yeah," I smiled, before nausea hit me and I leaned over to puke.

Zacky handed me some aspirin and water for my head. I thanked him and got up. I threw on some pants and a shirt.

"What's going on for today?" Zacky asked, pulling a shirt on.
"I don't know, let's ask Matt," I said, grabbing Zack's hand and walking out of the room and barged into Matt's. What I saw was something I never expected.

Val Dibenedetto was sitting on Matt's lap, head on his shoulder; fast asleep. Matt had his strong arms around her petite waist, head on top of hers. It was pretty cute but Zacky and I crept out of the room and shut the door gently behind us.

"You saw them two right?" A voice asked, making me jump and Zacky shriek. Jimmy laughed.
"You should have seen your faces," He chuckled.
"All right, stop. Yes, we did see them," I said.
"Where's Johnny?" Zacky asked, concern in his voice.
"Still asleep," Jimmy answered.

We decided to go back to Zacky and my room and let the other's sleep. We put in the Nightmare Before Christmas in the meantime. Then when the other three decided to get their asses up, we could go from there. Zacky managed to fall asleep on my lap about 20 minutes into the film and it was really cute.