Please Tell Me What We Have Is Real

.:Chapter 26:.

"Fuck this," I heard someone say.

Before I could even open my eyes, the sheets were yanked off me and I was exposed to cold air. My eyes flied open and I saw Jimmy and Johnny standing there.

"What the fuck!" I managed to say while pulling the blanket back up.
"We've been trying to wake you guys up for ten minutes! Matt's pissed," Jimmy said.
"Oh.My.God," Johnny said.
"Bri, what's going on?" Zacky asked from beside me.
"Just give us two minutes, okay?" I said to Jimmy.

He nodded and walked out. I crawled out of bed and picked up the clothes that littered the floor.

"We're late," I said and handed Zacky some clean clothes and grabbed myself some.

I threw them on and picked up the rest of our shit and threw it in a bag. I shoved my cell in my pocket, grabbed Zacky's hand and left the room.

"Where the fuck have you guys been!?" Matt said, frustrated
"I'm sorry, we over slept," I said.
"You better be sorry," He said.
"Where's Val?" Zacky asked, looking around.
"She's driving back with her sister," Jimmy replied.

We all got into the car, me having to sit in the back with Jimmy and the other two up front with Matt.. Jimmy and I decided to be stupid and sing obnoxiously the whole ride back, some lyrics we randomly made up and others were from songs we listened to.

~Zacky's POV~

The first couple of minutes of the ride back were awkward, but then Johnny spoke up.

"So did you have fun last night?" He asked
My cheeks tinted pink," Yeah."
"Well we all fucking heard you," Matt said.
"I'm really sorry about being late Matt, I swear I set my alarm," I said, looking down.
"Don't sweat it, kid. I've got a bit of an anger problem, trying to fix it."

It was silent for a few seconds until we heard someone screaming outside.

"Must have stabbed her fifty fucking times, I can't believe it!!" Jimmy screamed on the top of his lungs.
Matt stuck his head out the window," Shut up I don't want to get arrested!"

Johnny and I chuckled a bit.The rest of the ride, the other two continued their screaming, Matt got aggravated and we stopped a few times to get a bite to eat and get gas. When we drove into California, Johnny had fallen asleep on my shoulder and I was drinking a Monster. Matt dropped Brian and I off first. I climbed out, trying not to wake Johnny and grabbed my bag. I thanked Matt for the ride and walked inside.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, it's short. It was just a filler, the ride home elaborated would have been really boring. I hope you enjoyed it c: