Please Tell Me What We Have Is Real

.:Chapter 30:.

When we walked into the house, we were shocked to fine Brian Sr. in the kitchen cooking. Brian and I looked at each-other and burst out laughing. Papa Gates turned to face us and he was shocked. That's when I noticed the pink "Kiss the Cook" apron.

"Hey kids, what's up?" He asked nervously.
"Nothing..what the fuck are you doing?" Brian asked, clutching his stomach; laughing.
"Nothing, now go upstairs. Dinner will be done soon," Papa Gates said, shooing us away.

I ran upstairs, Brian's footsteps behind me. I reached Brian's room and went in, Icky greeting me. Then someone (who I know is Brian) picked me up by the waist, causing me squeak. Brian chuckled.

"Hey cutie," He whispered into my ear.
"Hey Bri," I said back.

He put me back on the ground and I turned to face him. I stood on my tiptoes and wrapped my arms around his shoulders, his around my waist still. I leaned up and kissed him long and hard. He kissed back, making me melt. His lips were so warm. After a few minutes, we pulled back and our eyes melt.

"I love you," I said.
"I love you too," He said back and smiled.
"Shit, I have to do homework!" I said, realizing I had it.

I grabbed my backpack and jumped on Brian's bed. I pulled out my text book, binder, pen and glasses. I pushed then on my face and opened my book. While scribbling the answer to a question I asked Brian one.

"Hey Bri, why don't I ever see you do your homework?" I asked.
"I do it, but you just don't see me do it," He answered.
"Okay?" I was a little confused but ignored it and continued to write.
"Every morning you wake up I am never next to you. That's because I get up early to do it. The mornings that I'm next to you, I have no homework," Brian explained, and it made a little more sense.
"That's silly, why don't you just do it now to get it over with?" I asked.
"I don't have any now," He said.

I closed my book and shoved it back in my bag with the binder and pen. Then I turned my attention to Brian.

"You look adorable with the glasses on. Leave them on please?" He asked, pulling me close to him.
"Anything for my Bri-Bear," I said, poking his nose.

He kissed me and I kissed back. With every kiss, everything had more passion and love in it. My arms tightly wrapped themselves around his neck and Brian pulled me onto his lap. I pushed him down and leaned over him, legs straddling his waist. His tongue pushed itself into my mouth and the two fought for dominance.

"Boys! Dinners done!" Papa called upstairs.

Brian and I pulled away and I crawled off him. I noticed the bulge in Brian's jeans and I smirked. The two of us headed downstairs, him hitting my ass half way down the stairs. We sat at the table next to each-other, Suzy and Brian Sr sitting across from us.

"So boys how was school?" Suzy asked, eating a piece of broccoli.
"Okay.." I said, picking at the piece of steak on my plate.
"We got a call from the school today. Zack made Michelle DiBenedetto cry today and threatened to bash her skull in," Papa Gates said.

I bit my lip.

"Why did you do that, honey?" Suzy asked.
"She was calling me names and Brian names and I just got a little protective," I said, looking down.
"There's going to be those people in the world but you can't threaten them," Suzy said.
"I know, I'm sorry," I said, poking a piece of steak with my fork.

Brian rested his hand on my thigh, reassuringly.

"Excuse me," I said standing up and heading upstairs.

~Brian's POV~

"Is he alright?" Dad asked, worry in his eyes.
"I don't know. He's been worried about Johnny. The only reason he said those things to Michelle is because she was calling him a fag and I tried being nice to her before he said anything to her. He's just been tired and pissed from yesterday," I explained.
"What happened to Johnny?" Mom asked, concern in her tone.
"And what happened yesterday?" Dad asked.
"Yesterday Johnny came here crying, Jimmy hurt him. Zacky's was worried as shit, yelled in Jimmy's face and was mad at how easy Johnny took him back. Then Michelle just made it worse. Not to mention he didn't sleep last night because of how worried he was," I told them.

I stood up and decided to go check on Zacky. When I went into my room I saw him petting Icky, emotionless.

"Hey are you okay?" I asked, kneeling down in front of him.
"Yeah.." He said, voice soft.
"Can you look at me, please?" I asked, he shook his head

I took my finger and placed it under his chin, tilting his head up. A tear rolled down his cheek, landing on my thumb.

"Zack, what's wrong?" I asked.
"Nothing," He said, voice cracking.
"You're lying to me," I knew he was.
"I really don't want to talk about it, just tell your parents I'm really sorry," He whispered.
"Is this about today?" He nodded "Honey, they weren't mad at you, they're proud you stood up for yourself but her parents could sue since it's a legal threat. They're just worried," I said, wiping his tears.
"I'm sorry Brian," He buried his face in my shoulder and I felt my shirt get a little wet.

I hugged him tight, rubbing his back. His sobs died down and his breathing slowed. I hoisted him into my arms and placed him onto the bed, sitting next to him. I watched him sleep until 10:30, then i slowly fell asleep.