Please Tell Me What We Have Is Real

.:Chapter 31:.

When I woke up this morning, I heard someone gagging. My eyes flashed open and I hopped out of bed, heading straight towards the bathroom. I opened the door and Zacky was sitting there, puking his brains out. I rushed over to him, rubbing his back.

"You okay, Zacky?" I asked once he had stopped.
"Yeah," He coughed and stood up.

Zacky rinsed his mouth and flushed the toilet. I leaned down and pressed a kiss to his forehead. Then I hoisted him into my arms. Zacky's cheek rested on my shoulder.

"Bri, what are you doing?" He asked.
"Taking you into the room, your not going to school today," I said, carrying him into our room and lying him down on the bed; pulling the sheets over him.
"Okay.." He said.

I went downstairs and grabbed something to eat.

"Brian, why aren't you dressed?" Mom asked when she saw me.
"Zack's sick today so I'm going to stay home and take care of him," I said and she nodded.

I went back upstairs and placed a glass of ginger ale on the bedside table for Zacky. I sat on the bed next to him stroking his hair. He looked up at me with his beautiful green eyes and kissed my cheek. His head then rested on my chest, arms around my waist. I pulled him onto my lap and cuddled with him.

"Thanks Brian," He said, smiling.
"No need to thank me," I said.

Icky and Pinkly came running into the room and jumped on the bed. Icky curled up at the end while Pinkly came up to me and laid next to me. I pulled out my phone and texted Matt, telling him that we won't be in today. Then I turned on the tv, pulling it soft so Zacky could sleep. Once he fell asleep, every once and a while I'd watch him sleep. He looked adorable when he slept. After a couple hours, I slowly slipped out of bed and went to make him some soup.

It took about 20 minutes for the soup to cook and I brought it upstairs. Zacky was still asleep when I went back upstairs. I shook his shoulder gently, causing him to wake up.

"Huh?" He said, sleepily.
"I made you some soup, Zack," I said, sitting down.
"Thank you, Brian," He said and I gently handed him the bowl.

He ate slowly and he had only taken 3 bites when he handed the dish back over to me.

"You're not hungry?" I asked, placing the bowl on the table.
"Not now, but save it for later. It was very good," He said, lying back down.

I kissed his head and went downstairs to put the bowl on the counter. Then I decided to take a shower. So I told Zack to call me if he needed anything and I headed into the bathroom connected to my room. I striped down to nothing and turned the water on, placing a towel and my clothes on the sink.

I hopped into the warm water, it felt amazing on my skin. After washing my hair and body, I stepped out and dried my hair. I pulled on boxers and a pair of sweatpants. I cleaned up my bathroom before walking back into my room. I noticed Zacky was staring at me, so I smirked.

"Like what you see baby?" I said and he blushed; nodding.
"Well you know this is all yours," I smiled, sitting down on the bed.
"I know and I'm all yours," Zacky said.
"Yup," I kissed his nose and pulled him close to me..

For a while we sat and watched TV, the room silent except for the TV playing. I slowly felt myself dosing off so I closed my eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a quick chapter for you guys.

R.I.P. Mitch Lucker, you will never be forgotten.