Please Tell Me What We Have Is Real

.:Chapter 32:.

When I woke up for the second time today, I felt like I was going to be sick..again. I yanked the sheets off me and ran into the bathroom as fast as I could but sadly that wasn't fast enough. I made it to the doorway of the bathroom and I dropped to my knees. The soup I had eaten earlier spilled out of my mouth and onto the tile floor. I groaned and clutched my stomach.

"Zacky?" Brian said, him now next to me. I coughed a bit and I felt him rub my back.
"I'm sorry," I said before vomiting again.
"It's fine, accidents happen. Are you okay?" I nodded.
"Good. Why don't you go downstairs and rise your mouth while I clean up, okay?" I nodded again.

I went downstairs into the kitchen and grabbed a glass which I filled with water. I spit it into the sink and placed the glass in the sink.

"Hey sweetie, how are you feeling?" Suzy asked, walking in.
"Like crap, but I think I'm going to try and eat a little bit," I said.
"That's good, you need to put something into your body," She put water into a kettle on the stove.
"Are you making tea?" I asked, putting the bowl of soup Brian made earlier into the microwave.
"Yes, would you like some?" She asked.
"Please."

I sat down at the kitchen table and waited for the tea and soup to be done. Brian came down the stairs a few seconds later. He walked over to me and kissed my cheek. I smiled a bit and he smiled back. The microwave went off and I got up to grab the bowl of soup. I placed it on the table and grabbed a spoon out of the drawer. Then a knock sounded at the door and Brian went to answer it.

"Hey guys, what are you doing here?" I heard him say. Then Matt, Jimmy, and Johnny walked into the kitchen.
"Hey Zack, how are you feeling?" Johnny asked, sitting down.
"Like shit," I said, eating a spoonful of soup.
"Aww poor little Zee-Bear is sick," Jimmy said, ruffling my hair.
"Jim, leave him alone," Matt said.
"I don't know, I eat, I puke," I said, resting my head on the table.
"Then why are you eating now?" Jimmy asked.
"Cause I'm hungry," I replied, eating some more of the soup.
"You'll be okay, Zack. Don't worry," Matt said, patting me on the back.
"I hope," I said.

I finished the bowl of soup and placed it in the sink. Then I grabbed a cup and a tea bag. I poured the water into the cup and told Brian I was going upstairs. When I was there, I grabbed Brian's laptop and sat on the bed. I searched 'what does it mean when you eat and then you puke?' I clicked on the first one and took a sip of tea.

"The term for this is morning sickness. Usually you get sick right after you wake up, reason why they call it morning sickness. This is one of the signs of pregnancy"

While reading that I choked on the tea. Pregnancy? No way, I'm a dude. My hands trembled as I placed the laptop down, legs doing the same when I stood. Slowly I walked downstairs.

"Bri..can I talk to you for a minute?" I asked, nervously.
"Yeah," He stood up, noticing the nervousness in my tone. I grabbed his arm, still shaking, and walked into the kitchen.
"Honey, what's wrong?" He asked.
"I-I have t-to go t-to the d-doctor Bri," I stuttered.
"I figured," He said.
"L-Like now," I said.
"Okay, I'll go grab my mom. Go get dressed," He said and I went upstairs. I threw on a pair of pants and a random shirt before heading downstairs.
"Ready to go?" Suzy asked, I nodded.

Her, Brian, and I went to the emergency room down the road. My legs wouldn't stop shaking the whole ride there and even in the waiting room.

"Zachary Baker?" A nurse called and I grabbed Brian's hand, in a sense to say come with me.

Brian followed me into the room where a doctor was standing.

"Hello Zachary, I'm Dr.Jones. Can you tell me why you're here today?" A woman with long brown hair and blue eyes spoke.
"Well, all day I've eaten but thrown it up a while later. I'm not sure why though," I said, nervous.
"When did this start?" She asked, scribbling on her clipboard.
"This morning when I woke up," I said.
"Alright, I'll be back in one moment, okay?" I nodded and she left.

She came back rolling in a machine.

"Can you take off your shirt for me?" Dr. Jones asked and I did so.
"Lay on your back. I'm going to warn you now, this will be cold," She said.

I gasped as a cool gel was spread across my stomach. She moved a thing across my stomach and stared at the screen. I didn't bother looking and neither did Brian.

"One question, who is the man sitting over there?" She asked,still staring at the screen.
"Oh, that's my boyfriend Brian," I said, feeling rude not saying it at the beginning.
"Have you and Brian ever had sex?" She asked.
"Yes, only once," My cheeks warmed a bit.
"Well this is unbelievable but Zacky you're pregnant," Dr. Jones said, pointing at the screen.
"What?" Brian was shocked, me not so much.
"Apparently Zacky was born with his male parts but with a female reproductive Congratulations," She wiped the gel off my stomach and exited the room.

I looked over at Brian who was just as shocked as I was.

"Do you want to keep it?" I asked.
"Zacky, this is amazing! I'm going to be a fucking dad of course I want to keep it," He stood up and pulled me into a hug.
"Wow, this is just great," I smiled.
"Zacky, you're about 4 weeks along and I would like you to come back in a month or so to check up on things," Dr. Jones said, walking in.
"Okay, thanks for everything," I said pulling my shirt back on.

Brian and I left the room and went to the car with Suzy.

"I was told everything and this is amazing," She said," But you do realize how much responsibility this is going to be."
"Yes and I'm ready for it," Brian said, kissing my head.

The rest of the ride was silent. We got home and I went upstairs. I texted Johnny and told him everything but not to tell the others yet. He was amazed but happy..he was going to be an uncle. I smiled and decided to rest. So I closed my eyes and fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well Zacky's pregnant. This is the first mpreg I have ever written so it might suck, I don't know much about pregnancy but that's what google is for my friends :D