Please Tell Me What We Have Is Real

.:Chapter 39:.

I almost broke my front door with how hard I slammed it open. I was pissed. He had no right to bitch at me when I did that all for him. I embarrassed him..so fucking what. My parents looked at me, obviously concerned. They didn't say anything for a while, but my dad broke the silence.

"Where's Zacky?"
"We're fighting right now," I stated, walking into the kitchen.
"Brian, get back here," My mom said. I walked back, sitting on the coffee table, " What do you mean we're fighting?" She asked.
"Can I make it anymore fucking obvious for you? We fought and I walked away."
"What did you fight about?" My dad asked.

So explained the whole story, about what happened in the food court, me being dragged out by Jimmy, the argument in the parking lot, me hitting him, and me walking away. My dad sat there, comprehending everything I just told them while Suzy looked like she was about to kill me.

"You are lucky I don't smack the shit out of you, Brian Elwin Haner Jr. He's pregnant, he is majorly sensitive and moody right now. He can't control his emotions. God, by now he might be crying his heart out. You can't be mad like this forever and you certainly should have never slapped him. I want you to think about this for a while. If you really love him, you would have fucking kept yourself calm. Think long and hard about what you did because you might loose the best thing that has ever happened to you," Suzy said.

I did listen to her, but I was mad that she put all the blame on me. I stormed upstairs and decided to lay on my bed. I was still mad but I will eventually think about what she said to me. Matt called me a while later.

"Hello?" I answered.
"Jimmy told me what happened. You should have never slapped him, man," He said. Of course, all on the pregnant ones side.
"I've already gotten this discussion from Suzy and I don't need it from you too," And with that I hung up.

I decided to head to bed. I had a long stress-full day. I crawled under the covers and waited for sleep to overcome me. However this didn't happen.