Please Tell Me What We Have Is Real

.:Chapter 45:.

It's been 2 months since we found out I'm pregnant and Jimmy has never been happier. I can honestly say that I feel the same. We ended up telling his parents, which led to his dad and Katie not taking it very well. So Jimmy and I put money together and bought a little house that would be perfect for our small family. Another thing, Zacky and I dropped out of school since we want to be there for our babies. Jimmy and I don't know the gender yet and we don't want to know until he/she's born. However, we do have names picked out for both a boy and a girl. For a boy we're going to name him Devon Axel Sullivan and if it's a girl her name will be Nia Onyx Sullivan. Zacky adores the names. Lately, Zacky and I have been talking a lot but not of what we typically talk about. As Syn says, we're turning into little old ladies. At first I thought he was joking but then I realized he was right. Jimmy finds it cute though.

The little one loves to kick and Jimmy loves it, but he doesn't know how it feels to be kicked. He told me it's different to when he felt Scarlett kick, now it's his own child and it makes him feel so amazing. I thought that was really cute (but don't tell him I said that). Speaking of Jimmy, he just walked into the room.

"Hey, babe, how's the little one today?" Jimmy asked, kissing my cheek.
"Active as always," I said just as the baby kicked.
"Aww," He bent down and kissed my stomach, "You should go easy on mommy, little one, he needs a break too." I smiled and lifted his chin up, planting a kiss on his lips.
"I love you so much, Jim," I said.
"I love you too, baby. So how about we go down to the beach today, just the two of us?" Jimmy said, taking my hands in his.
"Sounds good to me," I replied.

I went upstairs and got dressed in my slightly bigger clothes. I slipped on my converse and headed downstairs where Jimmy was waiting already dressed.

"Ready?" He said, I nodded.

The two...I should say three of us headed down to the beach. It was warm but there was that refreshing breeze every now and then. We arrived at the beach and walked down to our special spot that nobody knew about since it was a little hidden. It was close to the water and there were a few rocks inside the water that we love to sit on. I took out the blanket that I had and laid it down on the sand. Jimmy sat down on the rock and took my hands to help me up. I rested my head on his shoulder and sighed happily.

"This is great," He said.
"I agree. I love when it's just us," I kissed Jimmy's cheek and smiled. Then we went silent.

I took in the moment. The waves crashing against the shore, the light breeze, and the shout from kids here and there since the beach wasn't that busy today. I wonder what I did to get someone so perfect. Then the baby kicked and I smiled, placing a gently hand on my stomach. Then it kicked again, harder this time. I clutched onto my stomach, excruciating pain rippling through my body. Jimmy noticed and he was now fully alert.

"Baby, what's wrong?" He asked in a panic.
"I-It hurts.." I got out, in pain. I gasped as I looked down and saw blood. Blood seeping through my jeans and onto the rock. I screamed in pain and tears prickled down my cheek as Jimmy picked me up and ran towards his car, leaving the blanket behind.

"It's going to be okay, honey, just stay calm," Jimmy said, placing me in the front seat. He started the engine and sped off to the hospital. He took my hand in his.

"Just squeeze my hand if it hurts," He said.

I ended up squeezing his hand until I nearly broke it. The pain continued, burning my body and then the baby stopped kicking but everything continued to hurt. I screamed, sobbing manically and trying to get my breathing under control.

"Johnny, what's wrong?" Jimmy asked worriedly.
"I-It stopped. T-the ba-baby sto-stopped k.." I couldn't even finish my sentence, I just broke down into tears.
"Everything will be okay..I promise," He said.

We arrived at the hospital a few minutes later and Jimmy carried me inside and explained the situation. The woman at the desk forwarded the message to Dr. Jones and within seconds she came speeding out of the room. I was put in a wheelchair and taken away by doctors and Jimmy was forced to stay behind. My heart sank into my stomach. I needed him with me. The doctor told me it was an emergency and no one could come in besides the patient. I just cried.

Jimmy's POV

I sat down on the uncomfortable plastic chair as tears dripped down my nose. Please, let my baby be okay. I shakily pulled out my phone and called Zack.

"Hello?" He answered.
"Zacky, I'm at the hospital and I need you guys to come down here. Please, I'm scared and I don't know what to do," I said in between sniffles and sobs.
"We're coming now, we'll talk when we get there, alright? Stay strong Jimmy, everything's going to be okay." Then there was the dial tone. I put my phone away a buried my face in my arms.

Someone then poked me and I looked up to see big blue eyes. A little girl stood in front of me with her dark brown locks pulled in pigtails. She cocked her head to one side.

"Mr, why are you crying?" She asked.
"My boyfriend is sick right now and my baby might be too," I said, wiping my face.
"Well..hugs make everything better..right?" She said and before I knew it she had me in a tight hug. I gave a small smile and hugged the little girl back.
"What's your name, Mr?" She asked, sitting down next to me.
"Jimmy."
"I'm Autumn. My little brother is sick right now too. My mommy says that the angels will be taking care of him soon but I don't give up on hope and you shouldn't either," She said.
"Autumn, time to go," A woman called.
"Bye, Jimmy," She kissed my cheek before running off.

I sighed and buried my face back into my arms as Zack, Matt, and Brian ran in. Zacky automatically hugged me and I cried onto his shoulder.

"Okay..So what exactly happened?" Brian asked

So explained the whole story to them while crying. Most of it came out like a blubbering parade of words but they understood. We just sat and waited...

~~~~~

What seemed like hours later, Dr. Jones walked out. I looked up and she gave looked at me with a sad expression.

"I'm so sorry, Mr. Sullivan. You can go see Jonathan now," She said.
"Wh-what a-about my b-baby?" I said, standing up on shaky legs. Her hand was placed on my shoulder.
"I'm sorry..." Was all she said before walking off.

The four of us walked to Johnny's room and was greeted by a nurse giving him a pill. His tear-stained face was as pale as a sheet of paper. His eyes met mine and he started to cry. I walked over to his side and hugged him tight.

"I-I'm sorry.." He said.
"No need to be sorry, baby. It's not your fault," I said, kissing his cheek.
"I-It was a girl.." Johnny said.
"She would've been beautiful, just like her mom.."

The other guys walked over and pulled us into a hug.

"Guys, I'm so sorry.." Zacky said, grimly.
"No..You're not sorry! You don't know how it feels to loose something you've always wanted. Something you love. You have a healthy baby girl, Zachary! And what do I have?! Nothing. Nothing but a broken fucking heart. So it's not an I'm sorry!!!" I yelled, tears falling down my cheeks.

Zacky didn't say anything, he just took it. Johnny whispered something to him and Zacky nodded. They left after that.

"Jimmy..."Johnny said.
"Yes, love?" I said, sitting down beside him.
"Promise me we can try again...I really want to be a parent," He said.
"Of course we can."

I sat there with him, hugging him close until he was released a few hours later.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry :c