Please Tell Me What We Have Is Real

.:Chapter 46:.

It's been a few days since Johnny's lost the baby and I've been wanting to get away from life for a while. Johnny's currently sitting at him asleep while I walked down the empty streets of Huntington Beach. It was around 9:30 in the morning and I was walking to the park. I heard little kids giggling as their parents smiled and watched their children. I sighed..I wish I could've done that with my baby. I sat down on an empty bench near the swings and put my head down.

Everything's just fucked up, my life being the main. I mean, I flipped out on one of my best friends because they have a little baby and I have nothing. But I realized I did have something. I had the best boyfriend in the world and that's all I really need besides amazing friends. I didn't realize I was crying until a familiar voice spoke up.

"Are you okay, Mr?"

I looked up and my eyes met familiar, big blue eyes. I recognized her as the little girl from the hospital. Autumn was her name..I think.

"Yeah.." I said, wiping the tears from my face. She sat on the bench next to me, legs crossed and facing me.
"You're the Jimmy I met a few days ago...right?" She asked, I nodded.
"Is your baby okay?" She asked. I really couldn't get over how adorable this little girl was. I wanted to take her home with me.
"No...my baby's with the angels now," I told her. She frowned.
"It's okay, Mr. My brothers with the angels too. He'll take good care of your baby for you," She said.

I frowned as well.

"I'm sorry, Autumn," I said, resting a hand on her shoulder.
"It's fine, Mr. I think he's in a better place now, with the other angels and God will be taking care of him."
"I just feel like a mistake,"I mumbled to myself.
"My parents tell me I'm a mistake, but I don't think they mean it," She said.

My heart shattered in my chest. She was abused. This innocent, adorable little girl was abused by her parents but still has a cheerful attitude. I frowned once again.

"You're not a mistake, Autumn. I think you're perfect," I said, pulling the little girl into a hug as an angry, brown haired woman stalked over to the bench.

"Autumn what did I say about talking to strangers?!" She screeched.
"Mommy, he's not a stranger. He's the man from the hospital from a couple days ago. 'Member?" She said.

The woman, who I now know is her mother, grabbed Autumn's arm roughly and pulled her away from me. I stood up, towering over the poor excuse of a woman, now fully alert.

"Oww..mommy that hurts," Autumn whined.
"Shut up."
"Let her go," I said, sternly.
"You have no control of me," She retorted.
"Wanna make a bet. You're hurting her, let her go," I growled.
"Get out of my business asshole!"
"I'm not going to watch a sweet little girl being abused! If you didn't want a child, you should have used protection! People like you disgust me!"
"You know what?" She shoved Autumn in my direction. "Take her! I don't fucking care!"
"I'm taking you right to court," I said, picking up the little girl.
"Fine by me!" With that she walked away.

By now we had grabbed the attention of all the mother's and old woman in the park who looked at the woman in disgust and smiled at me. I put Autumn on the ground and bent down to her height. Tears streamed down her cheeks and she held her right arm gently.

"Can I see your arm, sweetie?" I asked. She nodded as more tears fell and held her arm out to me. A dark purple bruise sat on her arm from how that woman grabbed her. I kissed it before hoisting her into my arms and starting to walk home.

"How would you feel about me being your new dad?" I asked as I walked. She smiled
"I'd love it. Thank you, Jimmy,"She kissed my cheek.
"Call me dad."

~~~

Johnny was shocked when I had walked in with a little girl but I explained the whole story on how I met her and her mother and he accepted her in our little home with open arms. I was in court a few days ago with her mother and Johnny and I were now her official parents. Autumn was five years old. Zacky, Brian, and Matt love her to death and think she's adorable. Suzy loves her too. I feel like my life is piecing together perfectly and all it took was a little girl.

"Daddy, where's Mommy?" Autumn asked as she paddled into the room.
"He's running errands with Uncle Zacky, he'll be home soon," I said. Autumn loves calling Johnny mommy which I find fucking adorable. Brian and Matt were currently with me, lounging around outside as we watched Autumn run around and play.

I heard a car pull into the driveway and I smiled. Johnny and Zacky came in, Zacky cradling Scarlett in his arms. Autumn ran up to Johnny, hugging his legs tightly.

"Mommy! Uncle Zacky!" She yelled.
"Hi princess," Johnny said, walking over to me.

I pecked his lips gently. We smiled at each other. I think my life is finally coming together, I couldn't picture it any other way.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the final chapter. I'm not sure about a sequel, I'm not sure how I would continue. I loved playing Autumn so much that I had to make her Jimmy and Johnny's kid. I hope you guys enjoyed! c:

Autumn: http://i.istockimg.com/file_thumbview_approve/18088988/2/stock-photo-18088988-happy-little-girl-with-brown-hair-looking-at-camera.jpg